COBOT: the Album

Soooo, for everyone extremely excited for the suppa awesome to be EP, funny as it is we have to delay it till the weekend. For the total awesomeness of the process Ensi and I decided to do things well and do the bonus track right, and that needs 2 more days.

So calendar stays liek this:

By the end of this weekend or so: EP
25th: Full album.

1220205791054.jpg

And, important thing too, what are we going to do with the album since Dave hasn't showed up? Anyone who can contact him or should we get someone else to put the thing together? And don't skip this like last time! :lol:

We should create a thread:

"COBOT: The Album WITHOUT DAEV"

Ok srsly, where is he?

I guess we'll need a volunteer then...

Also, excited for the EP (eps. since I'm in Ensi's song). Someone should do a really ridiculous bonus track (grindcore or sth :lol:)

I really hope I can finish this shit till 25th, I have no inspiration on the lyrics whatsoever.

Hopefully Ensi and I will get you some inspiration :D About the ridiculous bonus track, don't ask me, I have enough with making one, it's proving kinda stressing to match the original track/not rape it, but...

Would be better to be on the Full Album for me, still work to do and I actually dont want it to be rushed.

WE SHOULD DO THE BONUS TRACK VIA NINJAM IF IT WORKS !!!

...bonus track for the EP (and will feature in the album too if you guys want to) is already chosen and almost finished :D

We should create a thread:

"COBOT: The Album WITHOUT DAEV"

Ok srsly, where is he?

I don't know, all I know is that if we wanna put the album together and he's not around we need someone else :)

I might not be able to mix/master in time for the album... we found some major issues of mold in the walls of my bedroom and some parts of the basement, I'm sleeping over at my boyfriend's place for an undefined period of time. I might be able to bring my computer and finish it but I'm not sure. I'll keep you guys updated with that..

EDIT : I'm also pissed off because I was away when my mom found the mold and she immediately felt the need to store my guitar in it's case... with the fucking whammy bar still on :erk:

Hmm, I think I'll be stealing some lines for the lyrics from Bilal's "Nikopol Trilogy" and Baudelaire...

^Do eet!

I might not be able to mix/master in time for the album... we found some major issues of mold in the walls of my bedroom and some parts of the basement, I'm sleeping over at my boyfriend's place for an undefined period of time. I might be able to bring my computer and finish it but I'm not sure. I'll keep you guys updated with that..

EDIT : I'm also pissed off because I was away when my mom found the mold and she immediately felt the need to store my guitar in it's case... with the fucking whammy bar still on :erk:

Take a pendrive/CD, copy all the files from the session and the session file in it. Install the program you record with in your boyfriends computer, mix. Problem solved :D Nah, I'm sorry for your house, I hope's fixed soon. About your mum, well, she tried :)

^I just spent a few hours trying to wash the mold off the walls, it seems to be superficial and the walls are clean now, I just hope it doesnt come from behind the wall because then it will come back... anyway if this worked, I can probably sleep here tonight so that would be okay... I'm gonna go fix the rest of the basement now.

EDIT : My dad said we might remove the carpet, so I'm probably better off copying all my files to a CD... thanks for the idea, Jose

Well, I've finally got my basic song down. Just need to 'write' one more wanky solo and then get this shit recorded. I've got some insane chromatic thing in there that'll take a week alone to practice. :lol:...ugh.

Guest appearance from the one and only Arcane too. :D

I might have a cobot song after all too, though it will be hastily written and recorded =p

I might have a cobot song after all too, though it will be hastily written and recorded =p

YES! :kickass:

It starts off quite basic and plain rock, but I quickly got bored of that, and progressively made it more and more complex. :lol:

:lol:

Also for the love of god/satan/odin get someone to make you a drumtrack:lol:

RSE drums r bad for you mkay

The man has a point here :p If you want I can do them for you Mitch.

I think Arcane offered, but you can all do one if you like, and I'll choose da best. :heh: Will upload the drum track later, I'm off to the pub. :kickass: