COBOT: the Album

Nope, I get an error when I try to install the metal foundry so I'm looking for another installer, I did install superior drummer though.

Why don't you use the effects on Addictive drums? There are like 4 kinds of reverb, 2 equalizers, compressor, pitch shifter, distortion, saturation... on addictive drums you can choose on Each part of the drum. Makes more sense to me:kickass:
+ you can save the whole thing under a preset, saving some time for the next projects.

I do that too, but for some unknown reason I always feel a kind of need to add some comp and reverb to the drums as a whole :p Maybe is because when I first started recording I couldn't make my drums so someone else would always make them (I owe you a bunch of those) and then if I wanted to change stuff, instead of bothering whoever had done them, I'd just try different eqs and compressors and stuff to get the desired sound :)

OH FUCK NOT AGAIN
EVERY TIME I UPLOAD TEH MIDI
IT CHANGES THE DRUMS TO FUCKING PIANO

When you sent me yours what I did to get them right in GP was:

1. Download MIDI
2. Open GP
3. Click File>Import>MIDI
4. Export track by track from the MIDI file. It worked out eventually :)

...because midi is just data, not audio. Mediaplayer pastes some sound over it to make the data audible.. or something, I'm no expert either, but this is about what it is.

I've tried opening his MIDI's lots of times in GP.

In theory it should import all the tracks right, but..

it makes it frostbitten grand piano.

Also Crazy Violin guy how's the drums?

^ Teh drums are awesome! Here's how it sounds w/ frostbitten violins:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7o6ggn

BTW, Ensi, can you also make an organ BT? ^______^

Woah the intro sounds sick!

The distorted violins sounds like a guitar with a massive dick in the pickups. Try turning down the gain perhaps?

Maybe it's just because it's a test mix, but I dunno :D

Don't get me wrong, AWESOME.

Shit I forgot about this one! Thanks!!

Woah the intro sounds sick!

The distorted violins sounds like a guitar with a massive dick in the pickups. Try turning down the gain perhaps?

Maybe it's just because it's a test mix, but I dunno :D

Don't get me wrong, AWESOME.

Well, there's a few reasons I've found - one is that I'm using the "whammy" option to go an octave below violin range, so that gives strange extra noises. Secondly, playing double-stops generates much more audible overtones with distorted sound, for some reason. And when it's not perfectly in tune, it kicks my ass :cry: Oh, and most e-violins have a dick in the pickup by nature, unfortunately.

But yeah, I'll see if turning the gain down will help (right now I have it a 50%, maybe 30% or so will be right).

PS: COCOB, thanks for the link!

So did I :lol:

PS: OK, got the organ figured out. Now to get the "guitar" sound less crappy...

PS: OK, got the organ figured out. Now to get the "guitar" sound less crappy...

Hey I have an idea!

Do it with a guitar!

1237501814407.png

Great idea! Let me go get it!!

Oh wait, I don't have one >___< I'll go borrow somebody's then!

*comes back with a guitar* Yay!

Oh wait, I can't play it!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Update to those interested:

We are finally getting this shit together.

-Bonus track all done. And yes, solo doing guy, it wasn't crap, shut the fuck up you're awesome.
-Jose's song all done.
-My song awaits some changes and mastering.

That's it, artwork is also 95% done, i'm awaiting a picture.