COBOT: the Album

That looks really good. Why don't i just send you guys the pics and you do that, because that might look better than what I'm doing =/

Fuck me, this is some serious shit. Ensi's riff at 00:12 is fucking awesome, great tone!!

Jose's soloing at 00:38 is damn clean, you've been practising alot huh??? :lol:

The artwork rocks too, that's a nice effect!!

Who did the drums for you guys?

Fuck me, this is some serious shit. Ensi's riff at 00:12 is fucking awesome, great tone!!

Jose's soloing at 00:38 is damn clean, you've been practising alot huh??? :lol:

The artwork rocks too, that's a nice effect!!

Who did the drums for you guys?

Thanks dude! :D

All drums by AD. :)

Lowberg made the preset for my song, I tweaked it, and Jose made drums with AD for rest of the 2 songs. :)

This was a lot of fun to do, the Black Widow cover came out super awesome, I never got a chance to tell you but awesome solo mitch! Great to work with you on another project!

Thanks dude! :D

All drums by AD. :)

Lowberg made the preset for my song, I tweaked it, and Jose made drums with AD for rest of the 2 songs. :)

Ah nice, cheers!

This was a lot of fun to do, the Black Widow cover came out super awesome, I never got a chance to tell you but awesome solo mitch! Great to work with you on another project!

Thanks man! And I must say, you made it sound alot better than what it was. :D

Ensi - Wow the track is a lot different than I expected... Still awesome though. Should include the lyrics on the actual album... LOL at the weird screams in the middle, and at the ending of the song :lol: You're right, the violin did die in those last few measures, maybe (if possible) reduce the volume a bit for the beginning, and then add some juice as the drums come in? Also, I thought too much reverb, did you guys add extra? If not, I might have to re-record it before album release...

Jose - cool instrumental strike!

Bonus - wouldn't be a COBOT EP w/o a COB cover, would it? Not a big fan of the song, but you guys did a helluva job on it! I should join in next time you do stuff like that!

Now onto the album - I'll do the rest of recording Friday-Saturday, since I have a scourge of exams coming up before that... I'll do a last test record and let you guys pick the one that sounds best, and that'll have to do for the final version (unfortunately), unless someone is willing to record the whole rhythm guitar track for me...