COBOT: the Album

Are those recording programs? If so, are they that kind of programs you either buy or spend 3487583745'37'9345973598 ages downloading or are they easy to download (not 94872847598 GB big)?

Sony Vegas 8.0 Pro, I use that.

-Very AWESOME program for both video and audio editing.
-Easy to get used to.
-Under 200mb.

Anything I have ever wanted to do in a video editing program I can do with SV8.

Unfortunately I threw the vid away :erk:
But if you behave well this year I'll make you one some time :lol:

Brilliant vid. That must really have taken weeks to make, since my lightsaber vid that was 10 seconds at the most already cost me about half an hour to make :lol:
The thing is you've got to set that lightsaber thing for every frame so it takes very much time.

Brilliant vid. That must really have taken weeks to make, since my lightsaber vid that was 10 seconds at the most already cost me about half an hour to make :lol:
The thing is you've got to set that lightsaber thing for every frame so it takes very much time.

Yeah, it took them weeks working in shifts.

The guy with the blue shirt works on the Tv show Heroes doing post.

Ensi is in Teh Skills section so check out if he can be of help.
I'll just do another post for your drum track details.

Ensi's Drum Track details.
I can make drumtracks in EZDrummer (I have the Drumkit From Hell addon as well). If they have the MIDI file. Which they can just export from Guitar Pro. The snare has to be a 38 (acoustic snare) and the bass drum a 35 (acoustic kick). If it has the 40 snare (electric snare), it sounds like utter shit. I don't know about the bass drum, but I believe it's the same thing.

Oh yea sure :)
I could do rythm as well if someone doesn't have much time or anything.
And you can make me red btw :Smokin:

Cool dude, that preview you posted sounded pretty amazing so I'm looking forward to it!
How did it work out with that acoustic bit btw?