COBOT: the Album

i cant say for sure yet, but im not sure if I can make the deadline. My song is written, but recording it would take a few hours and i dont have time until next weekend with finals and such. ill see what i can do tho

I just finished fixing my computer (my sister had caught a virus that fucked pretty much everything up)... I'll try to finish recording everything tonight. It should be easy, I hope I wont have too much trouble with the drums

Seems some people are in need of a bit more time, maybe a one time deadline extension of a week would be sufficient? :p

Oh and sure Twisha, just PM me :)

Hey Ensi, can you record bass for me please? Also drum tracks, i sent a PM to Lowberg but he hasn't answered back yet.

Sorry for the late reply, yeah I can do that. :)

Just PM me the guitar pro file of your song with the drums and bass in it.

But I have to sleep now, and I have work tomorrow, sorry for that. I will check my PM when I get home and do it then.

:)

IM FUCKING DONE

OKay mad quick tonight

Mitch: My solo is 75% recorded, I just have to come up with one more lick

Dave: I need the Tempo (BPM) of your drum track because I loose that information somehow while importing midi

plz one more week, finulz r kicking my ass and are not metal
OK guys 1 more week.

Sorry for the late reply, yeah I can do that. :)

Just PM me the guitar pro file of your song with the drums and bass in it.

But I have to sleep now, and I have work tomorrow, sorry for that. I will check my PM when I get home and do it then.:)
Thanks man, I'll send a PM now.

IM FUCKING DONE

OKay mad quick tonight

Mitch: My solo is 75% recorded, I just have to come up with one more lick

Dave: I need the Tempo (BPM) of your drum track because I loose that information somehow while importing midi

I'll just get Ensi to do it because the tempo changes a few times in the song and he has nothing left to do. Thanks anyway.

Dave, i am very unexperienced with my drumming program, and I can't seem to do tempo changes.

But no fear!

There are alot of people on this forum with even better sounding drummachines than me!