COBOT: the Album

yay I'm done! Dave I'll send you a PM soon.

Awesome :kickass: your guitar playing has improved lots!

Can you all check your status is correct please, i managed to find a cached page by google of the first post on the first of December, so i have tried to remember everything from then on. Please check if everything is correct.

I wish my laptop had better audio recording capabilities, after about 5 seconds of playing something i just recorded the sound decreases dramatically like i was in my basement listening to laptop play something in my attic. Fucken GAY, but i'll be more than happy to critique the album, like Ebert & Roeper.

lol thank you! but it was kind of a sloppy recording due to certain factors.

the first post looks good to me :)

Sounded good to me

Yeah i think i remembered everyone's status correctly.

Why don't we just get rid of the deadline then wait for all the people to get finished:Smug:

Because then we will never finish!! As soon as i set a deadline we had a lot more people getting close to finishing.

How's the bass coming along (if you are still recording it for me?)

Yeah but it changed man:erk: You are loosening the leach :lol: Which means everyone will rely on you delaying it again.

I haven't got a PM yet:) Have you sent one?

Well this is the last delay because i only really did it for Earth Breather. Everyone should be finished soon. NO MORE DELAYS :cry:

:lol:

Shit i thought i did, i'll get on that now.

God yes

n19609892_33004673_8046.jpg

Why don't we just get rid of the deadline then wait for all the people to get finished:Smug:

Then it'll never be ended. I say it being one of the people to whom the deadline was the thing that made us move our lazy asses and start recording and finishing stuff :lol: I'm already done, only waiting for my guest solo to be delivered, then I'll do a crappy master cos I suck at that and submit the thing to Dave :kickass:

Then it'll never be ended. I say it being one of the people to whom the deadline was the thing that made us move our lazy asses and start recording and finishing stuff :lol: I'm already done, only waiting for my guest solo to be delivered, then I'll do a crappy master cos I suck at that and submit the thing to Dave :kickass:
It's on the way, it's on the way :D