COBOT: the Album

rofl, so i am home sick today so i thought i would put my time towards recording my song for the album. 10 minutes of tracking rhythm later i puke all over my keyboard, amp, and guitar :puke::puke::puke::puke:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
no damage done though, i cleaned everything up and now I am off to bed to leave the song to some other day :lol::lol::lol:

rofl, so i am home sick today so i thought i would put my time towards recording my song for the album. 10 minutes of tracking rhythm later i puke all over my keyboard, amp, and guitar :puke::puke::puke::puke:
no damage done though, i cleaned everything up and now I am off to bed to leave the song to some other day :lol::lol::lol:

Damn dude! take it easy. does your guitar smell all funky now :lol:

Now you can call it the Puke Song or something :lol:

^HAHA! :lol:
Damn that made my day :rofl:

Puked on everything, recorded nothing.

So we totally could use my albumart:lol:

IMO it's great :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
no damage done though, i cleaned everything up and now I am off to bed to leave the song to some other day :lol::lol:

:lol: I'm sorry to hear that man! I hope you get better soon, and beware the puke :lol:

If you want recordings.. Prepare for vomit

^HAHA! :lol:
Damn that made my day :rofl:

Puked on everything, recorded nothing.

You both made me laugh so fucking hard :lol:

Remember to PM it to me! ( I want to hear it :lol:)

With the deadline extended, I'm squeezing every last day to edit and make some final changes! You'll hear it when its time!

@Lowberg: would you still be up for some mixing/mastering?

I will master people's songs but I don't have the time to mix them.
Create a mix to your best abilities and send it to me in a high quality WAV format and I can do some mastering attempts.

Bed Of Puke sounds like a party and drinking song, just like Bodom Beach Puke and Pukeheart