COBOT: the Album

Then it'll never be ended. I say it being one of the people to whom the deadline was the thing that made us move our lazy asses and start recording and finishing stuff :lol: I'm already done, only waiting for my guest solo to be delivered, then I'll do a crappy master cos I suck at that and submit the thing to Dave :kickass:

I've put you in red since you are finished recording now.

^:kickass:

@Flappy: Don't worry, you still have till 12th, you should have time :)

So looks like finally we're gonna have not less than 7 tracks :kickass: 3 already completely finished, 4 almost finished and lots in recording/composing which I hope that finally turn into real tracks. Come on people!!! :kickass:

I don't think I'll be able to do bass for you Daev, sry. I'm just so suckish at bass that adding my track to your song would be liked stepping in dog shit with sock on:(

I don't think I'll be able to do bass for you Daev, sry. I'm just so suckish at bass that adding my track to your song would be liked stepping in dog shit with sock on:(

Are you able to make a bass track where you add soundfonts or something to it?
Is there going be any album artwork or?
I thought Dunuunununnununununununununun :lol: (how the hell would he remember his log in) was doing it.
Yeah, mine:cool:
But there is no track called 'NO' at the moment.:p

I can if make you a soundfont one if you want, just send me the midi. I use it for my songs at least.

Cool i'll PM you it.
Are you still doing a song? I tool you off the list because you hadn't posted here in ages.