COBOT: the Album

@Flappy: I'll send the GP tab later, i have to go to work now.
@Ensi: Yeah if Flappy can't do it you are more than welcome.

Just remember to lock your door tonight;)
Oh I don't need to, there's two of these fluffy's waiting in front of it:
evil_dog.jpg

:lol:

^I'll post you as recorded seeing as you yourself are done.

@Flappy, i added you on MSN.

I'm going to record the solos before work hopefully so i should be in red soon.

Well, mine is 99% recorded, I still have to decide if I add any other lead cos I think the song may get a lil bit too boring only with one, but tonight I'll already be finished I supose :kickass:

BTW, I've been quite ill since a couple of days before new year's eve, so I haven't been able to record anything in that time. I think (and hope or I'll go nuts) I'll be ok tomorrow or at least on Sunday, so I supose I'll be able to lay down some rythm tracks. I already did the main lead a week ago (only cos it has the easiest rythm guitars underneath :lol:), and while it's not 100% the best I could do I do think it's somewhere around 90-95% the best I can do and feeling weak as I'm feeling these days I don't think I'd make it betterm so in order to meet the deadline I think I'll just record the rythm tracks that are missing and see if you guys like my death-thrasy thing :)

I hope this post is not too much of a mess :D
Same with me actually. Except my case is a bit more serious cuz I went in for a surgery yesterday and I'm feeling really nauseous right now due to the damn pain medication. But I made every effort to get as much of the recording done as was possible before my surgery. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and I can finish up what I have left...which is basically 2 lead parts and a solo.

If anyone still needs a guest solo, I'm available all the way :p
If I manage to finish off my leads, I'll definitely use your soloing skills cuz my solo is only 4 bars long :lol: so adding yours after mine would make it a bit cooler. I'll let you know if there's time...cuz I'll have to re-do the BT and all that. or, well, marfal is the one who made the BT..and he did a great job :kickass:

Hey Ensi, can you record bass for me please? Also drum tracks, i sent a PM to Lowberg but he hasn't answered back yet.