COBOT: the Album

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't actually done anymore of my song. I actually feel that the second album started too soon. I don't know if I'll finish it in time for this album.

^Have the same feeling, but partially because it's been quite busy. I haven't really seriously played guitar for a about a week now.

Well, if that's the case, I think we should take this whole project slowly then. May as well take the time to put out something of quality, than rush it and end up leaving some guys behind. :V

Well, if that's the case, I think we should take this whole project slowly then. May as well take the time to put out something of quality, than rush it and end up leaving some guys behind. :V

I agree. Either extend the deadline (most people haven't even started) or just call the whole thing off and start up again soon.

I agree. Either extend the deadline (most people haven't even started) or just call the whole thing off and start up again soon.

I wasn't even aware there was a deadline tbh.

I don't think the thing should be called off... but I don't think at this point in time there should be a deadline.

I don't have the time to write and record a song (a good one anyways) specifically for the COBOTII album, as I'm really busy writing/recording music for 3 bands at the moment. Most importantly, out of those 3 I am really working hard on the one that is my own "band", it doesn't have any other members yet, everything is composed/recorded by me. I would be willing to put one of those songs on the album but it wouldn't be specifically for COBOT.

Idk if you guys are cool with that

or just call the whole thing off and start up again soon.

that's basically what's going on anyway. the reason we "started" again so soon, is cuz he gave everyone another 3 months to finish writing 1 song. That's plenty of time.

and this is the reason I first said he should set the exact date of when the songs are due. otherwise, it seems pretty disorganized, and now everyone is freaking out.

that's basically what's going on anyway. the reason we "started" again so soon, is cuz he gave everyone another 3 months to finish writing 1 song. That's plenty of time.

and this is the reason I first said he should set the exact date of when the songs are due. otherwise, it seems pretty disorganized, and now everyone is freaking out.

You are right. We really need more time. I don't know how much time, but I think we shouldn't set a date that is before late March or April

I'm in, but I'd also rather not rush so we can put out something cool and not a rushed bunch of crappy songs.

I don't have the time to write and record a song (a good one anyways) specifically for the COBOTII album, as I'm really busy writing/recording music for 3 bands at the moment. Most importantly, out of those 3 I am really working hard on the one that is my own "band", it doesn't have any other members yet, everything is composed/recorded by me. I would be willing to put one of those songs on the album but it wouldn't be specifically for COBOT.

Idk if you guys are cool with that

I think we already said that we were ok with that, I mean, my song for the first one was a instrumental and shortened version of a song I'm writting for my band and I remember saying it and being told that it was no problem.

I'm down, if there are any open spots left.

I can also lend my hand at helping compose guitar and vocal parts. Same with recording, as soon as I get my things set up in my new apartment.

I have a song I wrote for the last album (didn't quite finish) which i didn't partake in... which is now recorded.

Just need to do a solo part and record vocals and it's done... so add me :)

I think I'm out to atm. I have to help out for 2 other bands as lead guitarist the next weeks and I go into studio with my band in april. And I want to finish recording all bodom songs for my youtube channel