COBOT: the Album

Alright, been fiddling around with me and LA's song some more.

Anyone with EZdrummer and Drumkit from Hell that I can send my drum MIDI to? :V

I made awesome progress today! I had nothing, now I have almost 2 minutes of song :kickass: I have all that written and some pre-recordings done to see how it sounds IRL because guitar pro sound sucks :D

Only thing is that I have to check one short part of it cos it sounds like something I've already heard, but it's like 5-10 seconds so I still got a lot out of this evening :kickass:

We'll wait for your review :D

Also Dave, composing/writing finished, recordings started. Damn the solos :lol:

EDIT: All rythm tracks and interludes and melodies recorded. Only leads to go. Oh, and decide if I play the bass or ask Marfal if he'd be so kind to do a bass BT for me. Hell yeah :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Anyone fancy making the BT's for me please? Just midi stuff like keys/bass..

I'm looking for some unique sounds, but based on the instrument I've assigned, if you get me

SO.. If anyone can do that, and feels like creating a new sound for some of the parts, get back to me!

I'm almost finished with composing so you can put me on blue Dave.
Btw, how's everyone doing on their songs? Somehow I fear we will get a short album.

I'm still in the process of composing. Altho I did start a few days ago, so I should be done soon. then i'll have to practice it before I can record it.

hey Mart, how would you describe your song? is it like the last one?

Ok cool, that's at least one other song then! :p
Hmm my song is quite different I think. It's got keys in it, has a main riff that is quite different from the other song, one solo I can't play yet and I think a more catchy chorus.
How about yours?

Btw, anyone up for making backing tracks?

ooo awesome. keys usually mean more melody!
mine is, i think, a little more elaborate than last time. it has this weird time change in the solo which only lasts for 3 measures. so it's kinda weird. Delanoir might do a solo for it, and I think he'll do vocals also.

I can make your BT if it's just simple drums, bass and keys.

Well in gp I have Sawtooth for the key leads and Choir Aahs for the uh chords stuff. Would be cool if you could do it! :kickass:
Have to finish it first though.
Sent you a PM btw :p

Delanoir how's your song doing btw? I remember you were fiddling with some stuff a while ago :p

I just got some electric drums, and i know i can hook them up to my midi interface and record midi and use it with addictive drums or ezdrummer, anyone want to send me their songs without drums i can try and record along to them lol

Everything has been super chaotic for me lately, but I think I'm done composing my song (I'm almost never completely satisfied, but whatever). I would of course appreciate any drum playing and keyboards performed for mine, since I can't do either, only compose.

So all I have to do is wait for my toneport to get here (ordered it the other day) and mic and stuff, and then I can get on recording. But yeah, I'm also happily doing that solo and vocals for Twisha's. The solo should be composed by saturday, vocals a little bit longer. Then whenever she's done recording, I can do my parts.