COBOT: the Album

OKayyy okayyyyy....Ensi nailed it, I just cant stop wackin' off, there's not enough time in the day for anything else. :lol:

nah, I've just been really busy with my new band's album written.
Over the half a year we have written about 20 songs for this album and out of those 20 we narrowed it down and have about 12 fully finished super badass songs written all in guitar pro, that would be great to stick on the cobot album but we are waiting to finish writing our entire album before we start recording it so that's why I haven't been spending my time recording stuff lately.

School has been kicking my ass so hard too this year, I'm trying real hard just to pass lol

Looks like busy times for you then, good luck with everything. But do you have anything else for the COBOT album or are you not taking part this time?

BTW Dave, I'm 100% done with recording, only mix and master to go, but I have some help in there :D

Well, if you can submit a song before May 4th I don't see why you can't take part, as there are actually three spots open. But ask dave100, he's the one in charge of it.

@Lowberg: No fucking way dude! Take part!

Fine, but it's gonna be a hair metal song

with super awesome cheesy lyrics and dirty riffs

1238949668446.png

I think this Cobot song is seriously the weirdest thing I have ever created :ill: