COBOT: the Album

umm...so I'm done with all of my recording. the only thing missing right now is Max's solo....and he's not answering his phone, so I don't know what to do....
I'm going to be at school for most of the day tomorrow, and after my classes I'm hanging out with some friends and I might not actually come home tomorrow night, therefore there would be no way for me to insert his solo into cubase and mix it with the actual song (this is assuming if he does send it to me tomorrow). so I will miss the deadline...

I don't know what to do.

If anyone is up right now, do you wanna make a real quick solo? it'll be about 12 bars long.

(or Dave, you can blame this all on Delanoir, and just wait till Friday maybe?)

I'm trying to do an artwork atm too, this time not involving a guitar though not to be repetitive, also because this time is not so much an only guitar album but it has more stuff in it. I should be done in 20 min or so. Working last minute is (insert adjective here :lol:).

I'm at school right now, jose sent me his solo and i can't do anything with it...i'll be home much later in the night...so if you guys can wait just a tiny bit longer, that would be great. otherwise, it's ok, i guess i understand.

No sign of Dave anywhere. I guess he'll upload it whenever he's ready as there doesn't seem to be a strict deadline anymore.

Just waiting on Mystique's one now and the album art and it's done. I'm at school for the next seven hours so don't expect it till after that at least.

Just waiting on Mystique's one now and the album art and it's done. I'm at school for the next seven hours so don't expect it till after that at least.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU.jpg

I'm at school for the next seven hours so don't expect it till after that at least.
That's good, then I can get a good night of sleep and when I wake up I will have a brand new COBOT album waiting for me!

I agree with Ensi. :lol:

Anyone doing the album cover? That one with the cheap ass AL 200 thing can't be it, purely for the thing Ensi pointed out...:p

Can't Swabs make one again?
Swabs get your Blind Guardian ass down here!