COBOT: the Album

^If we push it back a couple of days will you be able to do it? I'm ok with something like that :)

Soooooo, yesterday I found a new tone I like a lot so I re-recorded all the rythm guitars, but I'm done again. I'm mixing my track this evening, then getting some help with the master and I'll send it to Dave tonight if he's ok with it.

About the deadline, what I've said. If giving 2 or 3 more days means Flappy is able to finish it then it's ok with me, but not a lot, cos I'm really excited to hear what everyone has done this time :D

ok, so Delanoir's toneport finally came in. he's gonna try to get the solo done tonight, and i'll try to get mine done tonight as well. after the solos are put together, I should be done :D

thank you guys for being there tho :)

That's ok, no problem :)

Yeah man it fucking sucks, i get to record a song for my music course but it's not till later in this year.

When do you guys want the new deadline to be?

So you're finally not taking part? That sucks man, I wanted to hear something more form you :)

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I'll be submitting a song for this album. :)

I've sent the almighty Ensi a section so he can do a guest solo and I will scribble one last solo tomorrow evening and I will be completely done after I clean it up etc. Dave, I'll send it to you on Sunday night, probably.

Can't wait to hear everyone's songs!!

Wow! Mitch had his own Resurrection Of The Dead :lol: Long time no see man! Glad to know you're taking part though :kickass:

My song is done, just have to make up like a few more bullshit lyrics and finish the guitar solo

I vote a small extension, like until Friday

Well I might even be able to finish it tonight, but I think a little extension would be welcome. I would already be helped with 1 day extra.

Ok, how about till Wednesday? Lame as fuck reason, but as Barça is playing against Chelsea on Wednesday, if Barça wins the album will add more epicness to the night, and if we loose then it'll help me go over it :lol: Anway, forget about my stupid football thing, are we ok with a May 6th (Wednesday) extension?

@Ensi: Awesome new sig :lol:

yup, May 6th sounds good to me. I'm actually practicing my solo right now when I should be writing a paper, which is also due this wednesday...lol, where are my priorities?

w00t I actually kind of finished recording :D
Hmm does sound like a mess though, damnit.

:lol: Well, I don't think anyone has a problem with waiting a couple more days till Wednesday, so I guess let's do it and Mart you can try making it sound less like a mess and Twisha you can do your solo ok and still hand your paper, we don't want to be responsible for bad marks :lol:

BTW, I'm officially done with everything, composing, recording, mixing and mastering. Now one more thing, what should we do about the album cover this time? Anyone wants to do it or has some ideas? Maybe you could do it Dave, so you'd still have taken part even though your computer has screwed your chances of recording. If no one is really thrilled about doing it/doesn't have time I can give it a shot, but don't bash me later if you don't like it :lol:

So who's actually going to have something for this album? Just to get an idea...add yer fuckin' name:

<-Warheart->

Ensi reporting in.

ALSO, me and Chris is going to do another song! Just finished composing it after... maybe 1-2 hours, AND IT'S FUCKING BRUTAL!!!!!!

Is that OK with everyone?:)

So is this album more metal orientated or what do you think about different genres? I have some classic rock stuff and classical piano stuff material I didn't finish yet. but maybe I'll be satisfied with one of my works till the end of this album or the next.

anyway what about including a forum jam on the album?

hey guys, i'll extend the deadline a few days to the 7th (i'm busy most of the 6th so wont be able to sort it out.) Maybe we can add a forum jam to the next one? Can everyone please update their status please.