COBOT: the Album

I haven't stated recording my computer lags every time i record. If i want to record i'll have to reformat my comp.

What are you gonna do dude? We need songs man, I'm sure you can do something, you can't leave us without a follow up of Blacken, was too good not to get something more :D

My song is complete: Vocals and bass added, completely mixed, everything. I will send it to you, Dave, once I can upload 'er to Sendspace. And I just wanted to publicly thank COCOB again for doing all this shit. He's been a fucking lifesaver for the record. :lol:

My name can go green now. :p

:D You're wellcome, I'm glad I could help!

ok, I know. I feel really bad asking for that extension. I just got another paper added on for things to do this weekend, BUT, I will try to finish this. especially since The Butt finished his already, I wouldn't want the extension just for the sake of myself. Also, Jose, I totally understand that you've been waiting. I'll do my best, but I might not be able to play the solo in time. We'll see if my song makes it. Also, I'm kinda nervous about the 2nd solo, which Delanoir is supposed to do, but hasn't replied when I asked him about his toneport....but I'm sure Lowberg will do the solo for me in case Delanoir doesn't pull through.

I understand you, specially since last time IIRC I was one of the people who benefited from the extension, that's why I don't mind a deadline change, but one and not 83475389457 like last time and I'd prefer it not to be too long :) About your song, if you want I can give those solos a look just in case you need help.

thanks Daniel and Jose. I'll definitely let you guys know if I need that solo. I should have all the tracks ready by tonight, minus my solo and the 2nd solo. I'll try asking Delanoir one more time, and then after that, any 3 of you (Alex, Daniel or Jose) can have it as a guest solo :)

thanks Daniel and Jose. I'll definitely let you guys know if I need that solo. I should have all the tracks ready by tonight, minus my solo and the 2nd solo. I'll try asking Delanoir one more time, and then after that, any 3 of you (Alex, Daniel or Jose) can have it as a guest solo :)

Great! Ok, just let me know if you need everything :)

U guys rock !! Keep it up ! :headbang:

:kickass:

Thanks man :D

ok, so Delanoir's toneport finally came in. he's gonna try to get the solo done tonight, and i'll try to get mine done tonight as well. after the solos are put together, I should be done :D

thank you guys for being there tho :)

What are you gonna do dude? We need songs man, I'm sure you can do something, you can't leave us without a follow up of Blacken, was too good not to get something more :D
Yeah man it fucking sucks, i get to record a song for my music course but it's not till later in this year.

When do you guys want the new deadline to be?

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I'll be submitting a song for this album. :)

I've sent the almighty Ensi a section so he can do a guest solo and I will scribble one last solo tomorrow evening and I will be completely done after I clean it up etc. Dave, I'll send it to you on Sunday night, probably.

Can't wait to hear everyone's songs!!

Yeah man it fucking sucks, i get to record a song for my music course but it's not till later in this year.

When do you guys want the new deadline to be?
wait...what? you're now extending the deadline when everyone is on track? :lol: am I missing something?

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I'll be submitting a song for this album. :)

I've sent the almighty Ensi a section so he can do a guest solo and I will scribble one last solo tomorrow evening and I will be completely done after I clean it up etc. Dave, I'll send it to you on Sunday night, probably.

Mitch!! I can't believe you actually came back for this! I can't wait to here the song. man, what a surprise.

Hello everyone!

whoa!! Your post number dropped... you don't want it to get to 10000 don't you?:lol:

Hello everyone!

<-Warheart-> and Ensi in one song....awesomeness....:D!!

Mitch!! I can't believe you actually came back for this! I can't wait to here the song. man, what a surprise.

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

whoa!! Your post number dropped... you don't want it to get to 10000 don't you?:lol:

Nope. :kickass::kickass:

<-Warheart-> and Ensi in one song....awesomeness....:D!!

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

I'm sure Dave's gonna push the deadline, but not too far I hope! I finished my song in about a week or two and I'm a lazy ass, so it shouldn't be too difficult for people that are trying to get a song done!

I started recording yesterday :lol:
Don't know if I'm going to make it, but we'll see :p

EDIT:
Ok is the deadline going to stay on may 4th or not? :p