COBOT: the Album

Thanks guys! So do I leave it like it is then? Only thing is, do we want a real name for the album or I just keep it COBOT The Album vol 2? Also, Dave, PM me the list of names and songs and I can try and make the back artwork.

Thanks guys! So do I leave it like it is then? Only thing is, do we want a real name for the album or I just keep it COBOT The Album vol 2? Also, Dave, PM me the list of names and songs and I can try and make the back artwork.

I still need Mystique's track name.

Dave, the track i originally wrote for this I released on my demo so I don't know if that still makes me eligible or not, if it's ok I can add it, up to you...

Soooooo, I told you I was working on one, there you go :D I knew you needed guitars, so there we go :kickass:

Tell me what you think.

COBOTalbumartworkrear.jpg

I still need Mystique's track name.

Well, send me the others and I'll tell her to tell me hers when she goes online. I'll go faster that way I think.

Dave, the track i originally wrote for this I released on my demo so I don't know if that still makes me eligible or not, if it's ok I can add it, up to you...

I guess so.

Well, the first leters are VoS because that's how the bt she sent me was named, but dunno about the rest. But anyway, that's just adding a name, it takes 2 seconds if the shaping and resizing and order is already done, that's why I want the rest of the names and the order, so when Twisha comes she submits the song, I get the name and while Dave puts it together I finish the back artwork, send it to him and we all download the album and have fun :kickass: