COBOT: the Album

Yes, and although I have done my solo and I have one around that I could upload from here from Ireland, I'd love if we could have like a week or so of August to re-record it if you guys don't mind.

what the hell are you doing up at 9 inthe morning? haha. I would use that time to sleeeep.

Checking that the students are all at school and everything. Although I don't have a really tough job, I do have some things to do :lol:

Hey, what's going on? Do we move and start some things going or what? I still think an early/mid September date would be cool. Maybe we could set 15th of September for now and start working, what do you think?

Well, I can't write or record right now (I'm not good with just guitar pro), but I'm back to Spain in August so I guess a mid September orientative date could be good. Would it? Anyways, count me in!

:lol:@Twisha :lol: I guess it will anyway, but just to have something and push people to start writing, I wouldn't like 3rd one beeing as 2nd one :lol: 1st had the excuse of beeing the prototype one and not knowing how it was going to work, but 3rd should work smoother imho :)

^ agreed. but you know there will always be people who say they are going to participate and then they never come back for it. no matter what album we're on.

Yep, it's true that there'll always be someone who says he's in and never shows up again, or that just forgets like Necromancer :lol: But still, I think that e.g. Alex, Mitch, Ensi, Dave if he can record, you, me... would be up for it again, and then again Ensi has proved he can write quite fast so if necessary I guess he could work again with Chris and we could get 7-10 songs. I mean, it's for fun, so doesn't matter how long the album is as long as we have fun doing it and have some songs to listen to and check how everybody is doing. Also if someone has something written but doesn't play instruments, we can help them and record like I did with The But on abum 2.

yeah, that is actually a sufficient number of people. maybe Dave could get a list started?

and dude, I'm finally listening to some King Diamond....and damn, I actually like them! funny how that these vocals aren't bothering me.