COBOT: the Album

I'd like to take part again. I'm gone from july 22 'till the 5th august but guess I will have enough time to compose something. It's not going really well with composing lately though :erk:

Yo, Anyone want to give me a quick update in a few words on whats going on in this thread? I haven't checked it out in a long time.

Is there planning for a 3rd?

No, but since yesterday or so we're like starting to plan on going over it seriously. We're waiting for Dave to start the list and it'll officially be on I guess.

Terms are (more or less) a mid September but flexible release and for the rest pretty much as always.

Ye ofc will have vocals. I will try writing lyrics but they'll probably just consist of DERP and Lettuce.

:lol::lol::lol: Who's going to sing it? Do you sing too?

I'd like to take part again. I'm gone from july 22 'till the 5th august but guess I will have enough time to compose something. It's not going really well with composing lately though :erk:

Well, if it helps you I'm stuck in Ireland till the 29th of July so no guitar till then :lol: And I've been like that since July 1st. I did try an amazing Ibanez today at a shop, although I admit that any guitar would have felt awesome after so many days without one :lol: At first I couldn't play anything, but it got ok after 5 min :D

I've updated the first post to those that i think will join. Just post if you want to be in it. Let it commence! :lol:

I'll give it a go...

And massive lulz to everyone "ohh we want another forum jam before another album". I got one started, I have so far received 0 solos. Good job!

^random off-topic weirdness but
Warheart, was at essex marina the other day and saw a motorbike that looked weirdly liek yours
I lol'd

so if you guys are doing a third album may i join?

I play guitar pretty well for the most part, and i just moved into my cousins who built a studio out of half of the house.

I'm also somewhat of an artist.

Take a look at my work on my myspace.

=]

I'm almost done composing. Need to write the keys/guitar solos and tweak a few parts maybe re-arrange some.

Then figure out how I'm gonna go about recording.
If anyone who knows what they're doing could add me on msn so I can pesterthem for help at some point, I would be v.grateful

:worship: