COBOT: the Album

And massive lulz to everyone "ohh we want another forum jam before another album". I got one started, I have so far received 0 solos. Good job!
Hmm this is crap indeed. Must say I totally forgot about the thing. I'll see if I can get something composed and recorded tomorrow since the jam is a nice idea.

I'll give it a go...

And massive lulz to everyone "ohh we want another forum jam before another album". I got one started, I have so far received 0 solos. Good job!

sorry Mitch. but I most definitely did not forget about it....I was just taking it easy cuz there were no updates for it, like when the deadline is or anything. anyway, I've finished composing for it, I just need to practice it a bit and then record.

also, Jose says he has one done.
and believe it or not, evening ninja is going to record for this one as well.

don't give up on it :)

Daev, we're at album 3 :lol: Just a heads up as I saw it now that it says COBOT Album II on the first post ;)

I'll give it a go...

Hey! I sent you mine, didn't I? If so, sorry, but I thought I had :lol: I have it written and recorded since a month at least. I did say that if we pushed it back I'd re-record it when I got back home from Ireland, but I do have one and I thought I had sent it to you. I'm at the school now, but you'll have it tonight when I'm home on my laptop :)

I wanna participate to this album too !!!! Actually my song is already composed, I just have to arrange the drums and the bass, but all guitar parts are written.

I just came back from spending 2 weeks in California, I had no time to check COBOT. But now I'm back with my guitar :)

I have a song wrote mostly in guitar pro that i would like to use but I'm kinda stuck.

I hate writing for two guitars and being the only guitarist lol.

Anyone want to help?
let me know, I'll send you the tab.

Im fully in the writing process of my song now.
Main lines are done, theme stands also.

id definately help you if you are really stuck, although it would take me one song from the album ... but i'd help.

Now to a few questions ... :erk:

Is there still someone around who would be willed to do (atleast a little bit serious :D) Deathmetal oriented vocals for me ?
Id be very pleased.
And is there someone around who possesses Drumkit from Hell or even The Metal Foundry and could be so kind to render some drums for me, i would hand the MIDI file, created in GP.
I could also use other drums, but they would most likely sound like shit :D

I could also offer 1 or 2 Guest solo slots, i think i will come back to that later when the songs structure is more clear.

Im fully in the writing process of my song now.
Main lines are done, theme stands also.

id definately help you if you are really stuck, although it would take me one song from the album ... but i'd help.

Now to a few questions ... :erk:

Is there still someone around who would be willed to do (atleast a little bit serious :D) Deathmetal oriented vocals for me ?
Id be very pleased.
And is there someone around who possesses Drumkit from Hell or even The Metal Foundry and could be so kind to render some drums for me, i would hand the MIDI file, created in GP.
I could also use other drums, but they would most likely sound like shit :D

I could also offer 1 or 2 Guest solo slots, i think i will come back to that later when the songs structure is more clear.

I can give a try to one guest solo if you want. Just let me know if you want :)