COBOT: the Album

According to my calendar the 30th is tomorrow :lol:

Mr Berger is doing the vocals for my song. Once he sends it back to me its pretty much good to go. HURR DURR

Hm, Mr Berger's gonna be in the whole album :lol:

OH FUCK!!! I thought it was Sunday, I haven't even done guitars yet, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!! :OMG:

You can do it! :D I've re-recorded the ryrhm guitars for my song, needs more balls.

I have a special guest vocalist on the intro of my song. :D

Lemme guess, Lowberg? :lol: Let's keep this one a secret till we hear :p

@ thekid : I use my toneport with Audacity, it's easy. You gotta have gearbox open while you record, and in audacity, go to edit > preferences > Audio I/O tab

set playback and recording device to toneport

I've tried for ages and ages and ages and I'm having problems with this.
Gearbox and Audacity are open, toneport is plugged in, guitar is in, i've set audacity preferences, I have a tone running for the toneport and when I press record, nothing happens.

I've tried for ages and ages and ages and I'm having problems with this.
Gearbox and Audacity are open, toneport is plugged in, guitar is in, i've set audacity preferences, I have a tone running for the toneport and when I press record, nothing happens.

I know what you need!

ms.jpg

When they said diamonds are for life, they lied. Herpes are for life ^___^

Also, Marie, any word on the guitars/base for my song? The deadline's tomorrow -___-'

Two things:

@Brent: ARTWORK!

@Marie: Pokerface yes/no/wat?

Jose, will you upload the album tomorrow or is tomorrow just the deadline and you will upload the album on Saturday?

I counted on uploading it tomorrow because I'm going to be away the whole Saturday (I have away game this weekend and we're going to stupid Torrevieja, which is 5 hours away) so that'd push it to Sunday and that's too much imho. So yeah, I counted on uploading it at some point tomorrow, probably during the evening to give time to people like Alex or Twisha who live some hours behind us.

Why?