Comedic Death Metal

Jul 24, 2003
vinland
www.geocities.com
have guys ever heard this shit? we have alot of bands like that out here! bands that more or less make fun of death metal than write real songs!

i'm getting sick of em! all you hear is lame wanna be fake death and black metal!AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH sorry its just a real pisser for me

Never heard of that before, but why shouldn't somebody write something for fun by "arsing" a genre?

Metal is still a fun orientated community, so why don't? Okay, too much of that isn't good at all, but one or two songs aren't wrong...

Some things shouldn't be taken THAT serious and I think this is one of 'em.

Patric said:
"arsing"....where are you from, Manchester?

Ähmm.......no?
In Germany the word "verarschen" exists, which basically means playing somebody a trick, or cheat somebody. "Arsch" is "ass/arse", so I thought that "to arse" might exist....If not, well, why don't invent it?;)

Okay, I shouldn't think.

Patric said:
"arsing"....where are you from, Manchester?

Anyway check out Volatile or Red Warzawa if you want comedy. www.rw.dk

I didn't know that Red Warszawa was a comedian band. Although some of their songs like "Norsk Black Metal" sound nothing like black metal so maybe there is some parody in that. Of course I have no idea what it is they're singing about. Some of their music is quite well written though.

men når det så er weekend så går vi til koncert og glemmer alt det lort vi i skolen havde lärt for det er HÄVI MÄTAL OG HASS!!!!

So are mine, let alone crazy.

Anyway, I guess your wait has been well paid off Labundunga, AA will come to Turkey.

Labandunga said:
YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD heard me after all!!! ı cant describe how happy ı am really :) CHEERS!! cheers to everyone!!

I told you that if they came to Israel they'll come to turkey - sooner or later... just hope for you its sooner.....
:)
Glad to hear

i guess i'm the only obnew who hate that shit! but then again, maybe i have more a vendeta against it, i mean why write good music then stupid lyrics!? if i want comedy i'll watch a movie or by the record of a comedian!, guess thats just me though.