Concerts - 2006

Have fun... Gotta love In Flames!! waiting for them to come back to australia!

Going to see Satyricon on 5th Dec...

@Kitkat: yep ...anyway is here to mentoin that i posed that at about 5:40 am ... same time i am posting now as well....and i have to say.....it seem as i am awake but i still don't see the keay of my keyboard separately :rolleyes:

We saw The Crüxshadows last night, it was quite cool :) Our "new" earplugs served for the first time and did really well. The sound was clear, even the highs. It feels good to leave the concerthall and not hear a very annoying beeping or feel some sort of weird pressure. Very much recommended for indoor concerts tbh

@Kitkat: yep ...anyway is here to mentoin that i posed that at about 5:40 am ... same time i am posting now as well....and i have to say.....it seem as i am awake but i still don't see the keay of my keyboard separately :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter, I was just telling... :)

Actually more looking forward to anything from Dark Medieval Times, not as big a fan of their latest stuff... that's not to say I won't head bang like crazy when they play K.I.N.G. :headbang:

Cheers for that info Marduk1507! Its good to hear they are good live! Crapples i see ya in the mosh! :kickass: I'll be the guy with the black t-shirt:loco: ;)

Today i got my tickets to Trivium in Sydney on 26th January... not so much of a fan of "The Crusade" (my god it sounds like Metallica at times!) But it just doesn't have the high energy screaming of Ascendancy.... love that album!!!.
I've heard that singer won't scream anymore cause he thought he was going to blow his voicebox out.. Anyone seen them recently? Do they still sing songs from Ascendany on tour? I'll be spewing if they don't play Pull Harder on The Strings of Your Matyr or Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation

Just came back from Children of Bodom and Amon Amarth with Gojira and Sanctity. Amazing show.

A small local gig here on Wednesday, LVMEN are playing. But other than that, no more gigs for me in 2006. However, Im looking forward to Necrophagist, Misery Index and Burning Skies (and maybe Coldworker) in February 2007.

ticket.jpg

Saw these in the last few months

TOOL
Isis
Megadeth
Lamb of God
Opeth
Arch Enemy
OverKill
Into Eternity
TOOL
Isis
TOOL
Isis
Sonic Youth
Robin Trower
Indigenous
Soulfly
Remembering Never
Full Blown Chaos
The War Of Ages
Scars of Tomorrow
Elton John
Deicide
DMX
GWAR
The Red Chord
Municipal Waste
Iron Maiden (these guys should hang it up,
they can no longer deliver the goods.
Over the years I've seen them live 6x.
When I saw them the last time(late 90's)
I thought it was just an off day but they've gone down hill ever more so.
Oh well all good things must come to an end)
Daylight Dies
Katatonia
Moonspell
ICP aka Insane Clown Posse
Kool Keith
Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Molly Hatchet
Kansas
Seven Mary Three
Breaking Benjamin
Godsmack