Concerts - 2006

Kovenant84 said:
I'm disturbed not by this accusation, but by the implication that I must be forgetting that I'm somehow associated with 'watersports'. Which itself, has bizarre meanings. I'm trying not to think about this at work now.

Thinking at work is a sin. :saint:

Iron Maiden tonight in Montreal, don't have any ticket... I'm feeling like attending this show, I don't know what to do!

Edit:... found tickets. I'm going to see Maiden for the first time of my life. Great ! :)

Gonna watch the band Illnath tomorrow, the 24 it´s Danny Cavanaugh plus unplugged Saturnus, the 25th it´s Dragon force :p also Vader/Nightrage and Novembers doom and Agalloch in November

Saw Maiden yesterday, it was amazing!
Ill see Soilwork tonight... surely will be amazing too, hey theyre swedish! :D

^Dman ye Kat, yer so lucky, Maiden is I think the band I have less chance to see hehe. :cry: . Ah well it's not like I like Maiden too much anyway hehe, I'd go just for saying that I went to a "MAiden" konzert.

Yesterday I went to Mystic Circle's konzert, it was pretty fun hehe. The problem was that the konzert was in a really small theater, so it was not possible to mosh a lot hehe. Though I started the first one, punched a few guys in the face huhu :lol: :headbang: .

Tha band is not really that great, pretty standard Black Metal, and I actually kinda hate, but oh well, I have to support the scene here so that more decent bands can come. Actually Deicide was going to come on NOvember 17th but the bastards cancelled their whole Latin America Tour.

I hate that bands take us "Latinos" as crap, because it's like: "We have to cancel a tour... hmmm oh well lets cancel Latin America, they don't count as much anyway."

Mötorhead did the same, Iwanted to see them SO bad. Thena again, DIO did come here :) :kickass: :headbang: .

Anyway, back to Mystic Circle. The show wasn't that long actually, kinda like DT (although it obviously doesn't come a bit clse in terms of greatness :p :) :headbang: ), about an hour with the encores heheheee.

The guys at the band were pretty accesible, they signed all my stuff, including my "infernal Satanic Verses" LP.

And I grabed a drum stick, a towel (LOL :lol: ) and the guitar dude gave me a pick.

Plus I got to practice me german a bit heheee.

And I moshed a lot hehe, specially with the last song, "Circle of Tyrants", I really like it hehe.

I must admit I dislike the band, because they're just like standard black metal that do silly faces and release mediocre albums hehe. Maybe I shouldn't have spend that much on them LOL.

Ironically enough, the opening band, "From Forgotten Beings" from Mexico was better IMO, I liked them more. At least they wore makeup, Mystic Circle didn't :yuk: .

Ah crap, oh well, I can still sell the LP on ebay hehe, though I won't, I'd rather brag hehe.

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
And I moshed a lot hehe, specially with the last song, "Circle of Tyrants", I really like it hehe.

Hasn´t Opeth made a cover on that song?

Edit: i really cant spell...

Soilwork was just..... amazing and perfect! A great great great fucking show, I had so much fun, and my neck hurts so much right now! :)
Sleeeeeeeep... lol

Kovenant84 said:
Where? When?

Did you go into a fucking hibernation? :D No New York date so far, Slayersville on Friday the 8th, Philly on Dec 6th.

As I said - show won't be sold out... right away, at least :) Factory holds about 2000 people or so?

plintus said:
Did you go into a fucking hibernation? :D No New York date so far, Slayersville on Friday the 8th, Philly on Dec 6th.

As I said - show won't be sold out... right away, at least :) Factory holds about 2000 people or so?

Wow 2000 people venue here... it would be sold out in two days maximum... LOL
And sure it will :D

I'm really happy, since I have 95% chance to attend In Flames concert in PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!! With our friend Plintus! Isn't great ? I promise to take tons of pictures ! :D

I'm really happy, since I have 95% chance to attend In Flames concert in PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!! With our friend Plintus! Isn't great ? I promise to take tons of pictures ! :D

Hahaha, so it's happening? Awesome!!!

I'll clean my room, you better hurry ;)