Concerts - 2007

Saw this last week
the Chains of Humanity Tour
God Forbid
Goatwhore
Mnemic
the Human Abstract
Arsis
will check out this ^ tour again in the middle of Feb.
as Byzantine is slated to hook up with them
at the end of the month plan to see the
Thornography Tour
Cradle of Filth
the 69 Eyes
3 Inches of Blood

Hahaha alors j'imagine qu'on parle un français proche du Wallon!!! :p J'ai jamais entendu le wallon!

Sorry guys... :D I'll stop right now!

lol non, le wallon est quand meme different du francais moderne. Mais la phrase dite comme ca etait comme en wallon au point de vue de la prononciation.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallon

Here is some "wallon", beware it is hard to read when you have never heard the pronutiation before
http://moti.walon.org/

Two most unbearable bands EVAR :heh:

:heh:

Reminds me of something:

when i went to Antwerp for the DT concert, Chimaira was playing first and DT was headlining... The hall was really crowded for CHimaira and for DT, half of the people left :mad: . And some of the CHimaira fans asked me, as i was wearing my DT shirt, if dt was a cool banc (they were like, i have heard of them, but i dont know their music).

Should have done that "you have a bad taste in music" thing :lol:

Two most unbearable bands EVAR :heh:

For once, I can agree wholeheartedly.

Killswitch playing after DT was one of the worst sounding experiences of my life. Especially after having DT to compare them to. There was a very good reason why half of the crowd left when the latter left the stage and the former got on. You'll be happy to know they all came back for In Flames headlining, though.

~kov.

Went to Sabaton, Grave Digger and Therion yesterday!!!!

Fucking amazing, one of the best gigs I've ever been to!!!

I finally saw Snowy Shaw live!!:headbang: :kickass: :worship: (he's so fucking huge!)

Going to Canada tomorrow, cheers!!! :kickass:

Can someone remind me why i missed DT with Chimaira? Chimaira is one of my favourite bands out there.

Oh yeah, there was no Greece again. :Smug:

definately/already got tickets:
Kreator+Celtic Frost+Legion of the Damned+Watain
Deathstars+Mortiis+1
Finntroll+After Forever+4
Moonspell+Behemoth+a lot

not sure yet:
Enslaved
Dark Funeral
Immortal at Inferno Festival. i really wanna see them...

Necrophagist, Misery Index, Origin, Burning Skies on Feb 19.

The Domination Tour 2007 - Rotting Christ, Malevolent Creation, Incantation, Mystic Circle on Feb 26.