Controversial non-metal opinions

Dark Side of the Moon is the only good Pink Floyd album. The rest is complete and total fucking garbage. Especially The Wall, jesus fucking christ is that a terrible album.

Animals is OK.

Joy Division is pretty boring, particularly Closer which actually gets painful. Thanks to them, The Cure, and Bauhaus I used to think the whole post-punk thing was mopey worthlessness. I don't know how the fuck that stuff is so popular among metalheads when there are others so much more visceral and aggressive in that genre.

Prince is a talented artist who got mainstream for a reason, and I hear tell he can play every instrument.

Not that controversial imo, even though I'm not a fan. My mom is the only person I know that can't stand him.

I get shit for liking him a lot. Probably because he's 4 feet tall and a raging closet homosexual, but why hate a man for diggin the D?

Raging closet bisexual, maybe. Is there any evidence showing that his hypersexual lyrics and image towards women are all for show?

Kurt Cobain's tortured artist appeal makes Nirvanna's overratedness even more annoying. His suicide brought another shitty band into existence. The foo fighters.

I don't mind Monkey Wrench and Hero but having to hear the other stuff on every alternative rock radio station non stop is painful. Dave Grohl can't sing for shit either.