corrupt-a-wish

Granted, but you got a number wrong in the code of the book you asked for, hence you got sent the book 'The dummies guide to breathing....the extended version'.

I wish gnomes were real.

Granted but when the kid next door comes over to mow the lawn , your gnome jumps out in the way and now you have blood all over your lawn.

I wish for more intelligence.

Granted, but your rate of gaining intelligence is limited to how fast you can open beer bottles which have caps with random trivia questions on them.

I wish ESP abilitites were available in the bottom of cereal boxes.

Granted, but cereal boxes are now bottomless so that, theoretically, you will never find them.

I wish that elephants were pink and made of chocolate.

Granted, but your bag full of tricks has become a bag full of man eating chipmunks that slowly chew off your nose.

I wish that my mouse (the computer one) was a real one that wore a cape and did backflips.

Granted, but it will eventually give you the hanta virus.

I wish I got my finals over with already.

Granted, but you are 'pissed' because the only music being played is Barry Manilow :p

I wish I had an alcoholic beverage or 10 that wouldn't give me a bad hangover tomorrow

(Telekinesis is the ability to move objects using the mind or willpower)

Granted, but it becomes so fast that it downloads the whole internet and your poota shits itself.

I wish life was as colourful as sykosami's sig.

Granted, but the colours are so bright that your eyes burn and dissolve in your head, leaving nothing but black holes where they once were.

I wish that all chavs would fuck off and live on another planet far far away...

Granted, but after a short time, it falls off due to over-use, making it harder for you to raise you army of chris-o-fers bent on world domination.

I wish I had a faster net connection

Granted, but it becomes so fast that it downloads the whole internet and your poota shits itself.

I wish I knew what the fug that means!

granted, but you don't like the definition of 'that' and subsequently end up in a blubbering heap in the corner.

I wish concert tickets to see good bands were free to the people who truely appreciate the music and are not there just to improve social 'status'.