Cursing and Opeth...

Linkin Park ownz j00 lolololol

No seriously, I dig Linkin Park, they've got some good stuff and their videos have giant robots in them, which adds +10 coolness rating and oh my God I'm a RP nerd.

About the English spellings and such, you are all weird. And anyway mong doesn't sound the same as mung, which is what I assume he was trying to say? Normally even though you Brits and Canadians like to add silent E's where there ought not to be, the word is still pronounced the same, no?

And "queue" is an awesome word. It's the longest English word that can be pronounced with the sound of one letter.

I'm glad they don't curse. It would distract from the poetic and largely story-telling nature of Opeth's lyrics. I agree with LDiamonds. It works well for Katatonia. Its a diff stly.

How can I like Linkin Park? Well, I haven't been a metalhead all my life you know. I worked my way up to it. I started with Rush, Zeppelin and Pink Floyd, then got into Sabbath and AC/DC. I skipped the 80's almost entirely, and then got into grunge. Then I got into Tool, and stayed there for about a year. Around this time I got into Linkin Park, because I also was getting into RATM and trance at the same time, so the rap/electronic style enticed me. This then led me to Evanescence, who in turn led me to Lacuna Coil. I went to see Lacuna Coil in concert and Opeth headlined. Opeth led me into death metal and black metal.

So I've never had the perspective that the kvltest of kvlt is the only music worth listening to. I appreciate every band that led me down the path I am on now.

And if you still don't get it, well, it's just a matter of taste. I might think Moxie is shit.

Braighs said:
^ Well, I am surprised at how many people praise dredge. You get all types here...
who's dredge? I do love a band called dredg :lol:

and I'm not a metalhead either. I'm into passionate music of all genres. One of my all time favorite bands is Third Eye Blind. yes.

Kenneth R. said:
who's dredge? I do love a band called dredg :lol:

lol whoops.
I regret spending money on CWA. But El Cielo was great. CWA is way too polished and predictable.

And I have to listen to worse stuff than Linkin Park daily. :erk:

RDreamer said:
And if you still don't get it, well, it's just a matter of taste. I might think Moxie is shit.
Okay, I was reading your post with somewhat interest in what you were saying until you said this. This was absolutely uncalled for. :mad:

Moxie is better than you. :heh:

- the TMSFGJAEUPGWMSFFWELCFBTPMN

Tubbs- I said I MIGHT. However, I am a connoseur of all thinks beverage so if I were lucky enough to get my hands on a can of Moxie ~coughbirthdaypresentfromTubbscough~ I might join your little cult.