damn EMO shit everywhere...

Probably means that it's stupid to care about what is "emo" or whatever something is being portrayed as. Just live life, who gives a shit about anything else! Life's too short!

I know some who did that wristcutting thing, but they had serious problem in their life so I sort of understood that cause I knew they had a shitty life.. but the thing which is really stupid is people who cut them self cause it's 'cool' and people who do that cause it's like a trend, like the emo's. And also do they show it all the time, just to make others notice it.. it's so fucking tragic!

This is getting old. First of all I don't think Jonas was talking about the "culture" when he said that in the song, but about people in general who like to pretend things are so bad in their lives. My first impression with that song was of goth chicks going over the top and showing all this fake emotion and not wanting to change for the better while Jonas says he wishes he could change for the better but feels trapped within it.

Second, I hope you all realise how stupid this argument really is. It just reeks of elitist scumfucks with a superiority complex. On the other hand, maybe of people with too much insecurity who are feeling the need to bash others to make themselves feel better. Just live and let live for fucks sake. Don't you realise you're stooping to same damn level of people who bash people for listening to metal and wearing clothing you'd consider "cool" or "normal" or having long hair and immediately calling them "goths" or "hippies" or whatever else (generally the bane of all humanity: Chavs and those of their mindset or the religious right)? You're showing the same ignorance, so just drop it already.

jesus....pretty soon all gays and blacks and indians and australians and cretins people with down syndrome, mental illness, and general idiots will all have to burn in hell because of who they are......

sucks10.gif

get over yourselves.....
NUFF SAID

Well, you either have no sense of humour or didn't realize that everyone is allowed to make a thread about music that they dislike(and i think EMO is terrible)...you kinda missed the point honestly

Well, you either have no sense of humour or didn't realize that everyone is allowed to make a thread about music that they dislike(and i think EMO is terrible)...you kinda missed the point honestly

Well, this kind of thing was maybe a little amusing when it was first posted 3 years ago, but now it seems we get something like this every week or month. Just drop it. I like all kinds of music and dislike few, like that dance music with chipmunks singing, but I don't start threads about it.

Seeing as I live in southern california.

I am kind of used to seeing scene/emo/hardcore kids around, just annoying to see guys in girl pants wearing AFI shirt while looking like a pirate with there hair covering 1 eye while wearing eye liner and a peice of clothe around their wrist (claiming to be a bracelet) to cover up the cut marks.... annoying to see that every 10 feet, but u get used to it.

I got the point when I hated kurt cobain......and then got over myself....not that I like much that he did anyway........Im sure all the emo kids have their little threads about how stupid we are......so what the fuck is the difference......I used to cut myself all the time.......I carved an inverted cross in my arm as well as a pentagram on my chest.....not pussy cuts either.....I ended up in the hospital from it once.....but does that have any bearing on who I was?....nah.....a bit confused....hurting......Im sure its the same with many more kids today.....kids arent being raised with the tools to be okay with who they are......so they seek out a group who feels like shit too....and they emulate each other because they want to fit in....that doesnt mean their sitting there doing this consciously......when I think of it like that it makes perfect sense......although empathy has always been one of my strongsuits.......

there is something to be said about people who are "anti" instead of "pro"....think about that....