damn i'm drunk -- the thread

only had one RuinTen so far this year, it didnt seem as piney citrus delicious as in years past...or maybe the enjoy by 4/20 spoiled me this year? further testing should probably commence.

Is it kinda sad or kinda awesome that my husband's and my drinking buddies are 70+ years old? I thought I posted about that before but not sure. Pleasantly drunk from margarita night. Er, afternoon.

That should go well :lol:

Friday night I drank so much I blacked out. Apparently turned into my 25 year old self and likely have at least two acquaintances who likely don't want to talk to me anytime soon... Whoops

Friday night I drank so much I blacked out. Apparently turned into my 25 year old self and likely have at least two acquaintances who likely don't want to talk to me anytime soon... Whoops

I heard he got really drunk and alienated some friends. I can't remember where I heard that though

She was like "I got you a surprise!" Then when I saw what it was and I thought, "ffuuuuuuuck"

Drank em all though
Like a champ

Absolute favourite go to beer.
e3e4f4566f9bc1902cb44f6c3f2208d8.jpg

wiener sucking cool guys
im drinking Buffalo Tracke and listening to dIssection!
surrounded by cats while the GF snores like a crazy yeti
mint meltaways ftw
we made mkiller indian food tonight. yeah
neighebor bitch at my parents house backed into my black as night car a couple nights ago. annoying as shit! wanted to stab her in the middle of the street. should have. didnt.
been taking some crazy ass shits as of late.
recorded about 8-9 farts lastnight. GF was kinda impressed. but she probably h ates me
oh well. got some sex and passed out like a cool dude
cant wait to go to work and shit on all those faggot ass dudes. fuck yeah, cookies for breakfasty