Daniel Gildenlow vs Michael Akerfeldt

affinityband said:
Haha you get bands like Odins court on UM. I guess all you really gotta do is pay $80 a year to be on here. And possibly be signed.
you just wait till i have my own. :lol:

LD: It's an alright song but not a typical example. I'd recommend "Undertow" "Ashes" "Iter Impius" or "A Trace of Blood"... those are fairly representative of the band

Mumblefood said:
i don't have to. What you just did is what people do when they start an argument and then feel "beaten". besides, i made all of 3 posts and spent less than a minute making each one. Not exactly like i spent a long time thinking about this :p
I admitted I was wrong, and being that is not "beaten", hell you can't "beat" anyone at anything - this is a forum. If you spent 2 minutes on each post, you've spent 11 days of your life posting on these forums! I beat you at life sir! Goodai!

i wonder if you even thought for a second about why i would have put "beaten" in quotations?

since you like math, at under 6 posts per day, if i spent 2 minutes per post (why did you pick that number anyway when i said it was less than one in the first place? oh well, if you like that number that's ok) i spend a total of 12 minutes a day posting here. What a waste of life i am.

I think what you should do now is make some ridiculing post of me. I won't reply anymore so it'll probably look pretty cool.

So I scanned through the 1st page of this thread & noticed that everyone was mainly comparing their singing abilities..
What are everyones thoughts on who is a better Guitarist (Im not talking about songwriting ability, just actual guitar playing)

Well, i've not heard much Gildenlow acoustic work (though Leaving Entropia i think is him, and that is impressive), but on electric, he is much more impressive to me. some of his solos are pretty wild, and he's got totally solid rhythm work. Put simply, i think he could play Mike's parts, but i think mike would have trouble playing some of Daniel's.

Mumblefood said:
i wonder if you even thought for a second about why i would have put "beaten" in quotations?

since you like math, at under 6 posts per day, if i spent 2 minutes per post (why did you pick that number anyway when i said it was less than one in the first place? oh well, if you like that number that's ok) i spend a total of 12 minutes a day posting here. What a waste of life i am.

I think what you should do now is make some ridiculing post of me. I won't reply anymore so it'll probably look pretty cool.

I chose 2 minutes because not all your posts are short in length like this. I dont give a shit how many posts a day you have, thats an average.

Liquid Diamonds said:
Ok, just downloaded the song 'Imago (Homines Partus)'. Was that a good or a bad example?

And Akerfeldt >>>>>>>>>>> Gildenlow

End.

*EDIT* IMHO :D

very bad example.

Dont pick single songs and judge Daniel from them. You need download a whole album. Get 12:5

Imago is a very different song and displays little to none of potential daniel's range.

That said, i still love the song, but it gives a bad first impression