Death Metal Bands

Or atleast leave the Bloodbath forum, especially when you don't even like the band and ONLY agrue with anybody who has different taste than your n00b ass.

Skills is not everything in music I think... For example Bloodbath's songs are not very hard to play on guitar, but they're sound as hell and makes me fuckin insane :)

Skills is not everything in music I think... For example Bloodbath's songs are not very hard to play on guitar, but they're sound as hell and makes me fuckin insane :)

For sure man, "Brutality comes through Simplicity" as Bloodbath says. And again, I'm not a huge Necrophagist fan, but I think they deserve respect for being very good musicians. Kind of like Dream Theater; in my opinion their music is TERRIBLE! No taste whatsoever! But you have to give them props for being wicked musicians (well, all except for the overrated Portnoy)!

They're good musicians and they've got some good songs, but I dislike them. I don't like Necrophagist too but yeah they are very skilled.

Original sounding death metal?

Dead Horse, Melechesh, Vehemence, In Battle, Bloodgasm, Lordgore, Malevolent Creation (Hoffman material), etc...there's a lot of great stuff out there.

Hi all, I've been a reader of the Bloodbath forums for ages and now I've finally signed up! :headbang:

I've got to say this thread has pointed out some really cool bands that I would never have thought about checking out so cheers!

Keep the recommendations up :kickass:

Vehemence should have stayed broken up...they are so horrid...then again I think just about every modern Arizona metal band sucks. Hails to Nuclear Death!

God Was Created was a good album, the one after it wasn't so good.
Their new stuff should be better, suppose to have some black metal elements in it.
Abigail Williams is also pretty damn good, though they have a little bit of a core-ish influence.