Death Metal Bands

Vehemence is terrible. God Was Created has the absolute most poorly executed concept that isn't From Mars to Sirius in all of metal, and the music is so terribly shaky that I just don't get why people like it at all.

Abigail Williams though is a :lol:

lol, man...so much hate! i haven't heard 'Helping the World to See' yet, which I heard wasn't great, but from what I've heard of God Was Created I like. And the one song they have on Myspace off of their new album is awesome!

lol, man...so much hate! i haven't heard 'Helping the World to See' yet, which I heard wasn't great, but from what I've heard of God Was Created I like. And the one song they have on Myspace off of their new album is awesome!

Indifference is hardly hate (in much the same way that not liking a band isn't 'bigotry').

The victim-speak is tiresome. Get a new schtick.

The word is 'eloquent,' kid. Really, dude, why do you just keep coming back for more pwnage? Are you a glutton for punishment? A masochist? Do you just love it when your 230 lb girlfriend stomps on your cubes, man?

:) hahahaha, is english your first language? You can use elegant too; it's a pretty versatile adjective =) Such a tr00 master of english would know this. And why do you insist on going on with this meaningless 'pwnage'? Sorry buddy, the only one you're impressing is yourself :rolleyes:

'Elegance' and 'elegant' are almost always used to describe sophistication of visual appearance. Verbal sophistication is typically termed 'eloquence' or 'eloquent. Your assertion that they are interchangeable is simply incorrect. But then again, you think a 'bigot' is someone who doesn't like Necrophagist.

Buddy...are you consulting the wikipedia dictionary or something? All elegant means is "characterized by refinement or grace" (oxford dictionary). And who are you to say when it is used or not? I JUST READ IT USED TO DESCRIBE POETRY! Did you ever think that elegance and eloquence could be synonyms? Do you know what a synonym is? Check your sources before making stupid comments.... And I called you a bigot because you don't accept anyone's opinion but your own, and yes, I know what the word means ("A person obstinately and unreasonably wedded to a creed, opinion, or ritual"). I guess now you do too =) Man, you try way to hard.....

I've already spent too much time on you. That's all I have to say.

I suppose you've heard someone give an elegant speech at an eloquent dinner, eh? God, but you're stupid.

Do you routinely use 'faggot' to describe a bundle of sticks?

lol, i never said they where interchangeable, you assumed I said it (it's almost as if you are trying to find something wrong with everything said). But eloquent and elegant can be synonyms when used to describe words. What's wrong? Did I hurt your elitist feelings? :lol::lol::lol:

So I've read most of this thread... and I dont think I've seen them mentioned... Does anyone around here listen to Jungle Rot? They seem pretty solid most of the time... some of their album's dont have the greatest production quality ever though.

I don't so much get why people love Martyr. Terrible songwriting combined with absolutely horrible vocals doesn't really make for a band that deserves any praise.