Death Metal Bands

im a bit late here, but i LOVE lord belial, good too see someone else does too haha, ive finally gotten around to getting some burzum too
ive got come death on my computer(someone sent it to me) but i still havent listened to it yet
anybody else excited for deicides new album?

I fucking hate Glen Benton.....the music's alright but I can't stand him....I'm more excited about the new Anata!

I'm definitely excited about the new Deicide. I thought Stench of Redemption was getting back to the Deicide I liked back in the day (mostly because I really dig the crap out of Ralph Santolla), so they have my interest again.

-D

I'm really interested for Deicide's new album also. But the new song on their myspace flat out sucks to be honest. But I just hope they're saving the good ones for people who actually buy it

I have just very recently started to appreciate Deicide's music. For many years I've hated them but I'm starting to see the great things in it. This new album might be pretty cool

665... Neighbour of the beast!!

Just got myself a ticket to a Dimmu Borgir/Behemoth/Keep of Kalessin show in Toronto April 2. It's gonna be highly metal and neck injuring

Oh and LifeDepraved saying "6sic6" reminded me of a band I enjoy though they are not really pure death metal, kind of a hybrid type thing. Has the band Disbelief been mentioned here? Man when Jagger wants to he can fuckin' growl, but he doesn't use his lower register too often, shame.

http://www.myspace.com/disbeliefmetal

PS - Stefan and Lifedepraved. You two fuckin' kill me. hahaha. It's no wonder Stefan has so many posts

Disbelief - God? Master! :headbang:

One of the moste awesome tracks ever, it's impossible to count how many times we have listened to it in the rehearsalroom.

665... Neighbour of the beast!!

Just got myself a ticket to a Dimmu Borgir/Behemoth/Keep of Kalessin show in Toronto April 2. It's gonna be highly metal and neck injuring

Oh and LifeDepraved saying "6sic6" reminded me of a band I enjoy though they are not really pure death metal, kind of a hybrid type thing. Has the band Disbelief been mentioned here? Man when Jagger wants to he can fuckin' growl, but he doesn't use his lower register too often, shame.

http://www.myspace.com/disbeliefmetal

PS - Stefan and Lifedepraved. You two fuckin' kill me. hahaha. It's no wonder Stefan has so many posts

:OMG: DAMN, I'm going to the one on April 9th haha. Could of almost met you in the moshhhhhhh :kickass: