Death Metal Bands

lol, yeah, it's the CF guys. The only album I have by them is The More You Suffer and I hate it....but yeah, I heard their older albums are great. Check out the song Highest Beauty, it's awesome!

Firedemon and Please..Die! are great. The rest of the albums are more Gothenburg and therefor absolute shite. I just love 'em for the anger pretty much. Venting music for me, just screaming about smashing someone to pieces :lol:

Firedemon and Please..Die! are great. The rest of the albums are more Gothenburg and therefor absolute shite. I just love 'em for the anger pretty much. Venting music for me, just screaming about smashing someone to pieces :lol:

That's what Aeon is legend for lol

Yeah there is a difference between "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" pissed off death metal, and Groove-Driven Hatred. I actually feel most death metal (not all) is a little more in the lazy department as far as aggression goes. Well in my opinion. Death metal still rocking in the meantime of course.

Most definitely. Death Metal to me is about riffs, songwriting and in some few cases, sheer goosebumps and feeling. While most Gothenburg bands are about as aggressive as the Backstreet Boys there is a few decent listenable bands somehow. Mostly Carnal Forge and the first Haunted album though. And those are mainly good because of vocals and lack of stupid melody.

Cheers Stefan. I can honestly say Infinitum is the only band mentioned by someone else in this thread besides Demiurg that I will actually listen too often.

Speaking of which, the hate chamber is released today isn't it.