Death Metal Bands

I listened to this, thought the music was very plain, the vocals were killer though. Swanö can do better.

Nah, this is one of the better DM albums of the year. Very good album - amazing riff work. 9/10 album considering that it came out this year, if it were released during the Swedeath heyday it'd probably only be a 7-8/10.

Odd. When you mentioned Demiurg I thought "a new album by them"? I have an album by another band by that name, that even used the same mis-spelling. So I guess there are two Demiurg bands...

The one I heard released an album called "Bastinado" that was pretty fucking heavy but a little plain.

The new Vesania album is out

and I must say, it's pretty damn amazing. PICK IT UP. Or if you're a bum, steal it. Either way it's a good listen.

Entombed. Ok its "death n roll" as opposed to "pure" death metal but they're such gods they need to be mentioned.
pröstelchen

I can't believe it took this long for someone to mention Entombed.

Oh btw, Belphegor fucking rule... Pestapokalypse VI is the best album i've heard for ages.

[Edit]
And Death Breath of course.
[/Edit]

Death Breath isn't my cup of tea.... I don't enjoy death and roll much at all. Death Breath happens to bottom out on a genre I already dislike.

By the way, Vesania is pretty awesome

I can't believe it took this long for someone to mention Entombed.

Oh btw, Belphegor fucking rule... Pestapokalypse VI is the best album i've heard for ages.

[Edit]
And Death Breath of course.
[/Edit]

I think bands like Dismember and Entombed is presumed to be known allready if you are reading this forum. Thus they arent even mentioned.

I have the same opinion as Stefan when it comes to Death Breath. :ill:

You should all grow some balls and blast some Sarcofago.

Sarcofago sucks man. They're all about 'technicality and "br00talness"' with no soul and the singer is so horrible. Death breath and Entombed I dislike. Yes Vesania is good.

And the new Vehemence is quite awsome too. They have a new song on their myspace. Do it uppp

Sarcofago sucks man. They're all about 'technicality and "br00talness"' with no soul and the singer is so horrible. Death breath and Entombed I dislike. Yes Vesania is good.

And the new Vehemence is quite awsome too. They have a new song on their myspace. Do it uppp

Sarcofago - The Laws Of Scourge...

Obviously you haven't heard that one if you are saying they are just about 'technicality and "br00talness"'.