Death Metal murders

If youre interested in that BBC programme.. Read this book.. Alot more detailed(sp?) Real interesting read

Lords of Chaos : The bloody rise of the satanic metal underground

The Greys said:
Instead of people killing people. People should unite having enough will power that jesus christ will walk the earth again. When jesus is walking through a field stuck to a really heavy wooden cross not being able to run. All the people can blitz jesus in a few seconds with swords cutting him into little pieces.

What a sight that would be. Jesus struggling through a field about to get fucked!!!

.. and before someone says jesus would not be stuck to a cross because he's a ghost, DON'T.
he wouldn't be stuck to a cross because he won't come back as a human being, nor a ghost. i liked the first two sentences, they made good sense.

I want to thank everyone for putting WNxScythe in his place. I was getting bored with that discussion.:wave:

================================================================================

miocene said:
If youre interested in that BBC programme.. Read this book.. Alot more detailed(sp?) Real interesting read

Lords of Chaos : The bloody rise of the satanic metal underground

That is an excellent read. Exhaustive in detail and slightly unfocused in certain areas are my only criticisms, but yes, an excellent read.:headbang:

It's horribly biased and inaccurate. Totally horrible read for a legitimate analysis of the reality of the early underground black metal scene. And embarassment and plague unto the genre.

I think it is pointless dwelling on something that doesn’t matter why waist the time praying to god or practicing christianity why not just live your life. The only reason that I choose to be blasphemes is because I find the reactions of christians or people like WNxScythe very amusing because they get so worked up trying to push there beliefs on others

If you want a truely amazing read get The Encyclopedia of Biblical Errancy by C. Dennis McKinsey. Incredible read.

Just another bullshit Metal documentary ...
remember that fucked up docu from 92...

"Death Metal Murders" - great title, ha?
Black Metal didn't sound so good... same with Thrash...
What about "Beware of Satanic Metal Killers from hell"?
Wouldn't that be more up-tearing?

Same thing with computer games, movies, etc.
Just try to find something to blame ...only not our fucked up society.
aarargghl
calm down, boy... calm down

Does anyone know what music genre has the highest suicide rate?? (Of the people listening)

Country.
Not Death, Black or Heavy Metal!
Just thought you all would like to know that great fact.

if you think your kids are satanists, force them to go to a church, thats a simple solution. You dont combat evil with apathy, or banning media, you combat it by acting like a grown up and fucking straitening your kids out. If my kid wants to become an atheist and glorify evil, then he better prepare to become homeless...