Death Metal

Me either. I really liked 3,4 songs and found the album to resemble In Flames majority of the time and found the album to be all over. Dismember can't seem to blend things so it seems like two albums compacted into one.

I check out bands with e.p's just not 7" because do not have a vinyl player.

Don't waste your time listening to shit like this out of all the metal to hear and listen to something that can influence your guitar playing and make you a better player.
I do, I listen to tech death so that's what I'm trying to get at playing, I'm learning Suffocation-Thrones of Blood at the moment, I may try some Decapitated-Nihility or Cannibal Corpse-Vile level stuff next.

Reactivated UNANIMATED Working On New Material - Feb. 20, 2008
UNANIMATED, the reunited Swedish melodic death metal band featuring former members of ENTOMBED and DISMEMBER, is planning to enter the studio this summer to begin recording a new album. Bassist Richard Cabeza states, "For the past two weeks i have had very good and promising conversations with the boys back in Stockholm. We are getting the final pieces together and we are all on the same page on what needs to be done. More and more music is written. Peter [Stjärnvind, drums] sent me two new songs today and Jojje [guitarist Johan Bolin] is writing again like he hasn't in years, and talking to Mike [vocalist Micke Jansson]... He is working on lyrics... It feels good! It's like it's 1994 again. Hehehe! We are very excited and ambitious to start the recording process for the new album."

UNANIMATED was founded in 1989 in Stockholm and disbanded in 1996. Largely inspired by DISMEMBER, the group created two melodic death metal albums: 1993's "In the Forest of the Dreaming Dead" (Pavement Records) and 1995's "Ancient God of Evil" (No Fashion Records). The band also contributed to the 1996 SLAYER tribute "Slaytanic Slaughter II" with its cover of "Dead Skin Mask". In 2007, the group reformed.

UNANIMATED current lineup:

Micke Jansson (CELESTIAL PAIN) - Vocals
Johan "UFO" Bolin - Guitar
Richard Cabeza (DISMEMBER, DAMNATION, MURDER SQUAD, BORN OF FIRE, GENERAL SURGERY, DARK FUNERAL, CARBONIZED) - Bass
Peter Stjärnvind (MERCILESS, REGURGITATE, DAMNATION, ENTOMBED, FACE DOWN, BORN OF FIRE, MURDER SQUAD, KRUX, NIFELHEIM) - Drums

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/unanimated08.

What the hell,you guys are right,it IS selftitled. I got the Europa Burns title from Swedens biggest metal magazine Sweden Rock Magazine,there it actually says that it´s named Europa Burns. Weird.

Reactivated UNANIMATED Working On New Material - Feb. 20, 2008
UNANIMATED, the reunited Swedish melodic death metal band featuring former members of ENTOMBED and DISMEMBER, is planning to enter the studio this summer to begin recording a new album. Bassist Richard Cabeza states, "For the past two weeks i have had very good and promising conversations with the boys back in Stockholm. We are getting the final pieces together and we are all on the same page on what needs to be done. More and more music is written. Peter [Stjärnvind, drums] sent me two new songs today and Jojje [guitarist Johan Bolin] is writing again like he hasn't in years, and talking to Mike [vocalist Micke Jansson]... He is working on lyrics... It feels good! It's like it's 1994 again. Hehehe! We are very excited and ambitious to start the recording process for the new album."

UNANIMATED was founded in 1989 in Stockholm and disbanded in 1996. Largely inspired by DISMEMBER, the group created two melodic death metal albums: 1993's "In the Forest of the Dreaming Dead" (Pavement Records) and 1995's "Ancient God of Evil" (No Fashion Records). The band also contributed to the 1996 SLAYER tribute "Slaytanic Slaughter II" with its cover of "Dead Skin Mask". In 2007, the group reformed.

UNANIMATED current lineup:

Micke Jansson (CELESTIAL PAIN) - Vocals
Johan "UFO" Bolin - Guitar
Richard Cabeza (DISMEMBER, DAMNATION, MURDER SQUAD, BORN OF FIRE, GENERAL SURGERY, DARK FUNERAL, CARBONIZED) - Bass
Peter Stjärnvind (MERCILESS, REGURGITATE, DAMNATION, ENTOMBED, FACE DOWN, BORN OF FIRE, MURDER SQUAD, KRUX, NIFELHEIM) - Drums

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/unanimated08.

:kickass::headbang: Killer lineup! I have trouble thinking this will be anything less than amazing.

Newer

Nominon~recremation,terra necrosis,diabolical bloodshed
Bloodbath~resurrection through carnage,breeding death e.p,nightmares made flesh
Kaamos~lucifer rising
Evocation~tales from the tomb
Necrophobic~hrimthursum,bloodhymns
Demiurg~breath of the demiurg
Centinex~decadence: prophecies of cosmic chaos
Death Breath~stinking up the night,let it stink
Unleashed~midvinterblot
Demonical~servants of the unlight

Older