Death Metal

If you want to hear Incantation shove a drumstick in the disposal while kicking empty plastic buckets around and fucking with a rubber band.

If you want to hear Incantation shove a drumstick in the disposal while kicking empty plastic buckets around and fucking with a rubber band.

Basically, you're a moron.

@Obscure Infinity: That band you linked to was alright. I wasn't terribly impressed, but they have their merits. The Incantation influence is a bit too conspicuous to these ears, but they have some interesting ideas that set them apart a bit.

The only problem I got with Incantation is that they're a bit cheesy.

latest Monstrosity or Immolation > latest Incantation IMO

I'll give it another try, i don't know the old albums too much. I was thinking mainly about the new one tbh.

If you dig that sound...
to me it didn't sound heavy, brutal, or thrashing, just...deep. I dunno...I just listened to samples on their website because Ohiogrinder recommended it (actually, he might have said that only gay people didn't like Incantation, not sure).

Listening to Incantation's myspace...sound on the new album is more dynamic than what I'd heard...sounds pretty solid. Still not blowing me away, though...

ok...that would explain it. Listening to something off the second album. It's pretty much what I was talking about - only high end is the odd pinch harmonic.