Death Metal

I don't think there's much hype at all surrounding Lemming Project. Four years ago, they were completely and utterly unknown. In any case, I happen to agree; the appeal of Hate and Despise isn't particularly long lasting, but it's still decent enough. Extinction is much better.

Then your ears are quite honestly broken. It is a very fucked up, disturbing and surreal death metal album (though almost unlistenably dissonant and insane at times).

The draw with the vocals to me is that Luc sounds more like a dying, distressed animal than a human. The vocals are really forceful and yet weirdly hollow sounding. I like that a lot...very fucked up, as I said. The album is immensely fragmented and is harmed by that as any other album would be, but as for them doing what they wanted...it works.

I won a contest at my college metal radio station and won an album from a band called Facebreaker. They sound alot like Early Dismember and Grave. Been listening to it for quite a while now.

I only have Erosion of Sanity but I definately don't find it boring. :Smug:

From Wisdom to Hate is their best album imo. It's nowhere near as grating as Obscura and much shorter in length, which makes it more favorable for repeated listens.