Death Metal

His vocals are classic. I love how he does it on "Freezing Moon" with just ghostly intensity. I cant say I am that huge on anything he has ever done recently.

Lol, I started a Black Metal discussion in the Death Metal thread. :D

What does everyone think of the new Dismember? I love it.

I really need to obtain their back catalog.

EDIT: LOL WHY DID I SAY DISMEMBERED!?!?

Listening to Demilich now and I my opinion on the vocals has changed. I used to hate them but now it's tolerable, even likable. Same thing happened to me with Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas.
I can tolerate Attila's more than Demilich's. I'd still rather have had Maniac sing on DMDS.

What do y'all think of Golem (Ger)? I have listened to Eternity: The Weeping Horizons a few times and it is quite a weird listen; often attempting to be melodic a la early Necrophobic while juxtaposing this with blatantly dissonant and/or atonal passages. At first I was kinda like, wtf? But I think it is actually growing on me a fair bit.

Lol, I started a Black Metal discussion in the Death Metal thread. :D

What does everyone think of the new Dismember? I love it.

I really need to obtain their back catalog.

EDIT: LOL WHY DID I SAY DISMEMBERED!?!?

Good shit. Didn't quite top the last album but it certainly came close.

Everyone check out Kam Lee and Rogga Johansson's (Ribspreader/Paganizer) side-project Revolting. Really killer stuff.

What do y'all think of Golem (Ger)? I have listened to Eternity: The Weeping Horizons a few times and it is quite a weird listen; often attempting to be melodic a la early Necrophobic while juxtaposing this with blatantly dissonant and/or atonal passages. At first I was kinda like, wtf? But I think it is actually growing on me a fair bit.

It's certainly hard to get into, but repeated listens bring about a very rewarding experience. Great album.

I only own Dreamweaver which is REALLY awkward but shines sometimes. It sounds like a band with AWESOME intentions playing something really straightforward and sterile. It seems like they took more time on the fucking KICKASS Stravinsky cover than on the rest of the songs combined.

But their older stuff is a little cooler. Just quite different...they sound like Carcass (Necroticism-era) gone obscure/occult.