Death Metal

I only own Dreamweaver which is REALLY awkward but shines sometimes. It sounds like a band with AWESOME intentions playing something really straightforward and sterile. It seems like they took more time on the fucking KICKASS Stravinsky cover than on the rest of the songs combined.

But their older stuff is a little cooler. Just quite different...they sound like Carcass (Necroticism-era) gone obscure/occult.

I am just listening to the Stravinsky cover now and holy fucking god is it extremely good. I guess it is just cool to see a metal band do justice to a Classical piece for once.

I guess this shouldn't surprise me since I believe Throne of Confinement off of Eternity: The Weeping Horizons begins with a sample from The Rite of Spring.

If someone could upload me the following in great quality it would be much appreciated.

Epitaph`seeming salvation. I only have 4,5 tracks.
Convulse `world without god. I have this downloaded and there is this annoying noise in the background(think it has something to do with someone transferring the album from vinyl to mp3.
Crematory `denial
Vomiturition `a left over,headtales

anyways.

BLOODBATH!!! NEWS

"BACK IN THE STUDIO FOR THIRD FULL-LENGTH ALBUM
Posted on April 16th, 2008 by Blakkheim | 1 Comment
Bloodbath just spent the last week at Park Studio in Stockholm where Axe put down an (un)healthy doze of all the basic ingredients and more to get this death metal monster meal cooking in hell’s oven. We’re talking classic oldschool skinpounding, furious blastbeats, double bassdrums, all kinds of tempos and a heavy load of killer fills, yeah you name it… This time it turned out to be 11 brand new songs on the menu for the band’s still untitled third album. So what direction does the material take this time? Well It’s definately taking off where we left with Unblessing the Purity. The material represents nothing but hateful brutality, so there’s surely a lot of speed countered with heavy groove. Riff wise, we’re playing a lot with dissonant harmonies for that feverish possessed feeling, but we also brought back the whole melodic yet haunting “bee-swarming” theme concept from the past albums to represent the classic sound, so there’s definately gonna be a good deal of variety on here which we hope to pack together in the most crushing production yet. The recording will now be moved to engineer David Castillo’s newbuilt studio where we’ll put down the guitars and bass over the next month while waiting for Mike to return from his touring in June to cut the vocals before we enter mix mode. The cover artwork will once again be handled by Dusty Peterson. The album has been set for an October 6th release, but the album title, song titles, audio teasers and the coverartwork will show up during the summer. Stay tuned. Bloodbath is here to slay, Bloodbath is here to stay!"

and...
THE WACKEN CARNAGE
Posted on March 12th, 2008 by Blakkheim | 15 Comments
The first and so far only concert with Bloodbath will finally see the dawn (of the dead) as a live CD/DVD digipak entitled ‘The Wacken Carnage’ on Peaceville May 19th. Almost three years have passed since this carnage took place in Wacken, but worry not - we were already past our best “expiration date” back when we started the band, so this concert will consequently prove our old school principled death metal values remain timeless. The elegantly brutal artwork was created by Travis Smith.

Tracklist:

INTRO
CANCER OF THE SOUL
SO YOU DIE
SOUL EVISCERATION
WAYS TO THE GRAVE
OMINOUS BLOODVOMIT
LIKE FIRE
BASTARD SON OF GOD
BREEDING DEATH
OUTNUMBERING THE DAY
BRAVE NEW HELL
FURNACE FUNERAL
EATEN

Pre-order your copy now!!!

Demiurg 'world destroyer' up from upcoming fullength 'the hate chamber'

http://www.myspace.com/demiurgofficial

Dude, you seriously better get your shit together SOON and take responsibility for your actions. Send out the CDs that people have bought from you. This is getting out of hand. There are no excuses left, you've had months now, and there's no reason why you haven't been able to send out a few CDs. Either do what you're supposed to do, or lose all of your credibility. And if worse comes to worst, I have your address.

I am getting V5 shit together and trying to find some addresses to get other packages ready.

"And if worse comes to worst, I have your address"

I'm worried!!!!

(fucking geek)

That was a joke, but seriously, wake the fuck up. It's pissing me off and you don't even owe me anything.

You gonna get RAAAAAAPED.

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Couldn't resist :lol:

Pentacle - Ancient Death is a pretty good EP..

has anyone heard their first full length? Is it as good as Under the black cross? This band fucking rules, i hope their first album gets reissued..

Edit: Soulburn - Feeding On Angels is awesome..

I decided to check out Asphyx's most recent (2000) album On The Wings Of Inferno and it FUCKING RULES.

TBH I'm not really pissed at The Greys. I mean I know he really has no excuse but I just think of it as being an unexpected package coming my way which will make me happy eventually.

^I've had that happen before as my college would send packages that were mine back to the sender without giving me nay notice I had a package.

TBH I'm not really pissed at The Greys. I mean I know he really has no excuse but I just think of it as being an unexpected package coming my way which will make me happy eventually.

Even though I backed out and didn't buy anything from him, I just wouldn't feel as relaxed as you with this whole situation. I wonder how he'd feel if he sent the cds first and waited like 3-4 months to receive his money.

How hard is it to send something within a couple days of receiving the what was expected from the other side?

Based on his retarded way of dealing with the transactions he made you can be sure I'll never deal with him in the future...

Well, yeah I clearly will not buy from him again but I really don't care about waiting for the package. I don't think yelling at him or getting angry will solve anything though, so I choose apathy in this situation, and I found a nice positive to the situation...

Back to death metal...