Death Metal

I don't see how abysmal production fits any sort of Death Metal aesthetic as it does Black Metal. Now I'm not saying that all DM should have top-notch production but a genre like Brutal/Slam DM, to me at least, needs that in order to discern any changes in pitch.

Not only does AP have GOOD production, they have EXCELLENT FUCKING PRODUCTION. Slam bands should TAKE NOTES on producing albums from AP's drummer...WHO PRODUCED THE ENTIRE ALBUM HIMSELF. WHAT THE FUCK. His studio must be made by Satan himself...

Zeph: tonal clarity is simply not necessary for Devourment.

I certainly appreciate the rhythm aspect of that genre, and rhythm is a major part of what I take from music, but rhythm alone can't quite do it for me.

Honestly. I have liked almost every Brutal/Slam band i have heard.
sure there are a few that im not really interested in, but for the most part all slam bands i have heard are enjoyable to an extent. it is just a kick ass genre.

Honestly. I have liked almost every Brutal/Slam band i have heard.
sure there are a few that im not really interested in, but for the most part all slam bands i have heard are enjoyable to an extent. it is just a kick ass genre.
It's hard to do badly. There's only one band I've though was worthless and that is Artery Eruption

Brutal/Slam almost universally sucks.
:danceboy:

Abducted.

anyways..... get the

RE RO RE RO RO RE

UR UR UR

DUN DUN DUN

URBURT URBURT URBURT

CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA shit out of this fucking thread right now! (i'll kill you with the most dull knife and piss on your grave after you're buried).