Death Metal

My band has a song recently recorded and is now on our myspace. Its called Breeding the Beast, its not mixed perfect but you should check it out nonetheless. Link is my sig. Its me on vox btw.

About the only Slam type bands I could tolerate the vocals were Waking The Cadaver and Devourment. I like the slams themself though. Just not into vocals in Soils of Fate and Demilich.

About the only Slam type bands I could tolerate the vocals were Waking The Cadaver and Devourment. I like the slams themself though. Just not into vocals in Soils of Fate and Demilich.

Try Poppy Seed Grinder. their vocals differ a bit and are really good.

Go to the the shitty Brutal DM thread you fucking moron and stop shitting up the thread.

That's strange considering Waking the Cadaver have awful vocals and Devourment's vocals are like everybody else's

aww he is throwing a tantrum how cute.
Don't respond to him.

Yeah. I actually consider myself very open minded also towards music.

DM thread isn't really the place for that kind of discussion anyway, given that we have a Brutal/Slam thread. That said, Poppy Seed Grinder are pretty great.

I have Immolation - Shadows in the Light and REALLY enjoy this style. Are any/all of their albums like 'Shadows in the Light'?

You should check out their debut album Dawn of Possession. I'd say it's their best release, and really a great death metal album altogether.