Death Metal

What exactly are you talking about? BTS was reissued a while ago with bonus tracks and is still incredibly easy to find. As far as I know there hasn't been a new issue this year and it doesn't matter.

No it doesn't, I just didn't know about that reissue, thanks.

Bloodbath sounds influenced by old school DM and black metal.

Brutal DM :lol: WTF

Can anyone recommend me some death metal along the lines of Skinless' "Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead" album. Something in more of a brutal death metal direction, with good production values (but not overly clear, and digital). Though, I'm not looking for anything with the vocal style of bands like Wormed. I sort of drift in and out of death metal - the biggest problem I have with the genre, is that I often find it boring and monotonous, so I'm looking for something that has some variation.

same with me

i don't think it's a grower though... i've listened to it 4 times now trying to force myself to like it but... i don't like it. i can't even force myself to like it. even the best song on it isn't as good as the worst song on most of the other albums... i want dan back :erk:

I doubt it took you 4 spinns to fully appreciate UTP, even if it did it will obviously take much longer to digest this album since the number of tracks are tripled.

I dont think the vocals are as good as on UTP either, lost some power somehow, wich is a damn shame. Then again, when i first heard UTP i thought the vocals were too loud and swallowed the guitars.

Overall UTP has higher quality, its their best realease by far imo, but I think its a bit too early to really judge this album.

I doubt it took you 4 spinns to fully appreciate UTP, even if it did it will obviously take much longer to digest this album since the number of tracks are tripled.

I dont think the vocals are as good as on UTP either, lost some power somehow, wich is a damn shame. Then again, when i first heard UTP i thought the vocals were too loud and swallowed the guitars.

Overall UTP has higher quality, its their best realease by far imo, but I think its a bit too early to really judge this album.

Agreed on all points.

They're not too drastically different from the downloads I've heard of both, but if you have either of them gimme!