Death Metal

Yepp, Barry is one of those guitarists who keep me attentive to what he plays, all the time.
Seriously, damn amazing.

But it's still garbage compared to The Gallery and even The Jester Race.
Speaking of which, The Jester Race must be the first In Flames album I get? There's a song on my Madden 2009 videogame off the Come Clarity album I like, but I know that's one I should wait on getting. I was thinking of Clayman or Colony.

Speaking of which, The Jester Race must be the first In Flames album I get? There's a song on my Madden 2009 videogame off the Come Clarity album I like, but I know that's one I should wait on getting. I was thinking of Clayman or Colony.

You seem open minded, so I imagine you would enjoy whatever you got. But yeah, I'd start with Jester. Do not get Reroute To Remain or Soundtrack To Your Escape (at least until you have all their other stuff if you're like me). Ozzman will bitch about Reroute but we can all agree STYE sucks.

A mediocre, generic band.

Plus, it's from Singapore, which is another way of saying "boot".

I don't think it's a boot(could be wrong) and doubt if so the cd would have hit 305 dollars. Sentenced `shadows of the past for example is always being sold from Greece and 3 days after the bidding another copy is up and there was only so many copies released 15+ years ago so it is probably a boot. Centinex `sobconcious lobotomy and Epitaph `seeming salvation are rarely on Ebay at all. I have not used Ebay in awile so who knows.

I have only heard the TRITSIO remaster and I still think the production is good--it suits the music quite well. Saying it is a shit job is stupid.

I need to hear the original. I think remastered cds sound worse so try and get the original if can.