Death Metal

'Towards the Shrouded Infinity' may be THE most crushing death metal song in existence. I will definitely give you that. I just feel like certain sections of the album drag a bit.

As much as i like Sullen, it lacks something to make it one of those absolute top DM albums, i can't decide if i think it's original or not. I can't say another band which sounds exactly like them, but there's really no parts that no other band has either, as with Nespithe for example, there's nothing really like it, sounds like it's written by fucking Marsians.

I won't have it for a while yet, actually. I just ordered it from Sweden and my order isn't even processed yet.

Finally got around to giving Malevolent Creation another try

Malevolent%2BCreation%2B-%2BThe%2BWill%2BTo%2BKill.jpg

has been a pleasant suprise.

WHAT THE FUCK. Close to a world below is one of the best albums immolation has done. Listen to the last track and tell me this album is "infernal sludge"

It's the best album they've ever done. I don't think they're gonna make anything else that'll match it.

I dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but what does everyone think of the new pestilence tracks on their myspace? I think they're pretty awesome myself

I dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but what does everyone think of the new pestilence tracks on their myspace? I think they're pretty awesome myself

Yeah, I think they're great. Will definitely be buying the new album (but hopefully we'll get a promo copy and I won't have to!).

Warkult by Malevolent Creation is very good. I should get DoomsDay X and other albums by them.
What does everyone think of Divination? I heard a song on Sirius/XM Radio by them and liked it.

Finally got around to giving Malevolent Creation another try

Malevolent%2BCreation%2B-%2BThe%2BWill%2BTo%2BKill.jpg

has been a pleasant suprise.
Don't listen to everyone else. Their first two are their best. Especially 'The Ten Commandments'. Get it and enjoy.

On the Immolation topic: They blow. They are boring. 'Nuff said.

@Krig: Obscura is a pretty good band. They have a new album due out on Tuesday if I'm not mistaken. I'll be getting that fairly soon.

I won't have it for a while yet, actually. I just ordered it from Sweden and my order isn't even processed yet.

Oh wait, they've changed the tracklisting on MA. There's no six minutes intro now but two songs of which one is a different version of Subjugation. Nevermind then I guess.