Death Metal

ok, again i found a few bands that caught my attention, and i wanted to see what people thought of them and what was good from them before i pursued them further. they are:

Impaled
Ripping Corpse
Ribspreader
Prostitute Disfigurement
Nunslaughter
Rottrevore (can't seem to find anything at all out about them)

again just let me know whats good and whats not, i just came across them on a list of Death Metal bands, let me know what your opinions are.

1188242.jpg

Thx to Ozzman for the rec

ok, again i found a few bands that caught my attention, and i wanted to see what people thought of them and what was good from them before i pursued them further. they are:

Impaled
Ripping Corpse
Ribspreader
Prostitute Disfigurement
Nunslaughter
Rottrevore (can't seem to find anything at all out about them)

again just let me know whats good and whats not, i just came across them on a list of Death Metal bands, let me know what your opinions are.

impaled: awesome
ripping corpse: good
prostitute disfigurement: cool enough

i don't know the others

sorry about the placement of this thread, i actually was going to put it there, but i messed up and put it in the wrong place

I never gave Prostitute Disfigurement a chance for ages because I assumed they would be shitty goregrind like band. Latest album is pretty good.

Well it's obviously not as good as consuming impulse, but that's no reason to write it off as sucking.

Yeah. Like, we didn't expect anything so there's nothing to lose. Those songs are not as good as older Pestilence but who the hell thought they would.

I never gave Prostitute Disfigurement a chance for ages because I assumed they would be shitty goregrind like band. Latest album is pretty good.

I assumed that would be the case also.. they actually sound quite good from what i've heard (myspace). Might pick up their latest CD next week.

If anyone could come up with the names of some ambient/spacey sounding DM (not Alchemist or Mithras) I'd be all happy and willing to felate myself on webcam for you.

If anyone could come up with the names of some ambient/spacey sounding DM (not Alchemist or Mithras) I'd be all happy and willing to felate myself on webcam for you.

I haven't listened to them, but the Australian Portal is supposedly close to what you're asking for. However, save your webcam antics for V5, since he's apparently feeling pretty lonely today.

I haven't listened to them, but the Australian Portal is supposedly close to what you're asking for. However, save your webcam antics for V5, since he's apparently feeling pretty lonely today.

Thank you, qtpai.

Eh. Seems I already had the album 'Outre'. Seems pretty decent, like Mithras but with shitty production. I must have got this while getting hold of the ambient band Portal's music, if you haven't heard them/him/her (no idea) you should prolly get the album Waves and Echoes. :> Seems there is another band called Portal http://www.myspace.com/portalsounds very BoC.