Death Metal

i just got my hooded menace DLP in the mail today. holy shit this record is a beast. The packaging is like indestructible. Anyone a fan of this album? It's crushing doom/death.

I finally got around to hearing Fulfill The Curse realling enjoy it and the album reminded me of old Cathedral musically except with Death vocals.

one of the best Doom/Death albums since the early 90's.

Koude Haat said:
i just got my hooded menace DLP in the mail today. holy shit this record is a beast. The packaging is like indestructible. Anyone a fan of this album? It's crushing doom/death.

It's one of the best albums from 2008, hands down.

I'm listening to Book of Black Earth - Horoskopus right now and am not sure if I like this album or not. The only other material of theirs I've heard is the split with Fall of the Bastards, which is awesome. Opinions, guys?

Yeah, that's what I'm getting from it so far. However, I'll go back and listen to it a couple more times before I decide whether it's totally shitty or not.

I dont get the Arsis love... unless We Are the Nightmare just sucked balls compared to the rest.

And I'm intruiged by Hooded Menace... gonna have to check them out.

Anyone listen to Moondark ~ Shadowpath?
It's a reissue of an older release... absolutely crushing death/doom...

Arsis gets its props from its ep and first album. United in regret is definitely weak and we are the nightmare is better but stepping into more of a tech death thing. That CD you're talking about is interesting, anywhere to buy?

trauma%2Bdeter%2Bcover.jpg

I don't think this album gets the fellating it deserves.