Death Metal

Ah gotcha. I am liking the songs they have on their myspace atm. I think they would sound really cool with like Disgorge style vocals or something. This one kid I know whos going to music school in California who is into a whole bunch of like grindcore and brutal stuff didnt like Wormed at all, which really suprised me. They are a lot better than Seeyounexttuesday and some of that other gay shit he listens to. He's a good guitar player tho, you should check out his stuff on myspace, its the Adrian Carey Band.

Ok croking vocals aren't the big talk about in metal thats for sure. Lets move on to melodic death metal perhaps. I'll start.

At The Gates - Slaughter of the Soul

Ah gotcha. I am liking the songs they have on their myspace atm. I think they would sound really cool with like Disgorge style vocals or something.

Nah. It wouldn't fit. The vocals are necessary in developing the otherworldly concept of the music. Human Mincer has the same vocalist who also writes the lyrics, and their newest album would sound dumb with anyone else as Phlegeton's vocals perfectly fit the concept of that album as well.

I like all the works At The Gates did. I can't get enough of their song "Blinded By Fear" though off Slaughter of the Soul. Also check out Callenish Circle.

Nah. It wouldn't fit. The vocals are necessary in developing the otherworldly concept of the music. Human Mincer has the same vocalist who also writes the lyrics, and their newest album would sound dumb with anyone else as Phlegeton's vocals perfectly fit the concept of that album as well.

Every time you mention Human Mincer, I get embarrassed that I still do not own that album.

I'm listening to them on myspace right now....still think the vocals are entirely gaytarded. The music sounds kinda standard old school to me, ala early 90's guitar tones, tempos

What's standard about Demilich? They're totally unique for fucks sake. There might be other bands that sound similar on the surface, but nothing compares to Demilich.

I like how you totally disregard any merit music might have in any other dimension other than vocals merely because of the vocals. Wormed sounds about 5000 times more brutal than most bands, and STILL WOULD even without vocals. Stop sharing dumb opinions.

Chill out and grow up, man. Everyone has opinions, I'm not trashing your opinions, they are fine for you. MY opinion is that the vocals for certain bands suck, I thought everyone pretty much had that opinion concerning different bands? I'm not dismissing anything without ground, I have listened to Demilich and Wormed and not at all casually: and I make my decision. WTF is your problem with peoples freedom to make choices and have opinions? I think your outlook on that is the real "dumb opinion" that need not be shared. Don't be a prick just because you can.

These are merely my opinions, I don't advise or insist on anyone else adopting them as their own, and neither should you.

What's standard about Demilich? They're totally unique for fucks sake. There might be other bands that sound similar on the surface, but nothing compares to Demilich.

In my opinion, their tone is standard, their rythms are standard. The riffs themselves are catchy at times, and I like a few of those when they shake things up, but overall it wasn't super impressive to me. And guess what: it's OK to think that. Let's not all have babies because someone doesn't like a certain band or sees similarities to other bands. Cheers. Demilich isn't a shit band, I just don't hold them on a pedastal.

Stop being fucking butthurt you stupid fucking nerdbitch. Your opinion was stupid and people pointed it out. Let's move on FFS.

Stop being fucking butthurt you stupid fucking nerdbitch. Your opinion was stupid and people pointed it out. Let's move on FFS.

I'm not butthurt, jackass. Apparantly a dimwit like yourself only wants to discuss metal opinions if they're in line with yours? I thought I laid out my opinions in an intelligently discernable way to people without anger issues. Christ...whatever. But yes, let's move on.