Death Metal

Oh dude definitly check out Master's latest. I always liked master. They are a classic. Also if you havn't heard of them, check out Massacra. Good classic death metal. Oh yea. If you happen to never heard of Mortician and you like a dark sound of death. Totally go for it.

Oh dude definitly check out Master's latest. I always liked master. They are a classic. Also if you havn't heard of them, check out Massacra. Good classic death metal. Oh yea. If you happen to never heard of Mortician and you like a dark sound of death. Totally go for it.

They are all very well known bands and i'm sure lots of people would agree that Massacra's very good. Mortician on the other hand :ill:

Eh if your into the sound of the old cannibal corpse and autopsy. Mortician is rather interesting. The vocals could be a bit better but they kick in.

Yeah, well I as never a fan of Cannibal Corpse to begin with and even so I find them to have more redeeming qualities than Mortican tbh.

Mortician isn't the best band ever I'm afraid. They stand out well in the death metal scene. Cannibal Corpse is definitly however ever since day one, one of the highlights of death metal. I still enjoy quite a good amount of their old songs such as Hammer Smashed Face, Gallery of Suicide, or Skull Full of Maggots.

Mortician is good if you don't know much about goregrind or slam and don't care to know much. There are better bands playing similar styles. Still, I do know that a lot of people like Mortician just due to the cult factor and how classic they are even if they generally dislike that kind of music.

Yea def better bands. Early Immolation an't bad really. And listening to bands like Pestilence and Asphyx isn't too bad. I can handle chilling to some pestilence. Spheres is an enjoyable album to me, just too much of them gets tiring imo. As for Asphyx I'm a bit new to them but they are pretty good. Last One On Earth seems to be a nice album but the vocals again wear off in my part after a while of listening. Brutal vocals in the matter always get my attention. But with bands like Wormed, the vocals drag a bit much and croking is good if its very short.

My favorite Asphyx is On The Wings Of Inferno, which could also double as a controversial opinion. I like The Rack too but I think it lacks something tbh.

Cannibal Corpse is definitly however ever since day one, one of the highlights of death metal. I still enjoy quite a good amount of their old songs such as Hammer Smashed Face, Gallery of Suicide, or Skull Full of Maggots.

Nah, they are not what I would call a highlight of death metal. Back then they obviously had their influence, but meh. I'd rather listen to The Chasm, Dismember or Lykathea Aflame any day over them.

And listening to bands like Pestilence and Asphyx isn't too bad. I can handle chilling to some pestilence. Spheres is an enjoyable album to me, just too much of them gets tiring imo.

Check out Consuming Impulse and Testimony Of The Ancients, much better than that one.

Spheres is their most technical album and I find it to be enjoyable but your right. Testimony of the Ancients and Consuming impulse are good as well. Goto get back into listening to Pestilence again been a while since I been checkin out other bands. and all these recommendations >.<. But if you look at it bands like Pestilence and Asphyx since they are more of hte oldschool they sound like half thrash and half death metal kind of.

Yeah that was part of the phenomenon of the evolution of death metal out of thrash. Early death metal is all very "thrashy" simply because it developed straight from that scene and genre. Asphyx is more 'doomy' though.

Spheres is their most technical album and I find it to be enjoyable but your right. Testimony of the Ancients and Consuming impulse are good as well. Goto get back into listening to Pestilence again been a while since I been checkin out other bands. and all these recommendations >.<. But if you look at it bands like Pestilence and Asphyx since they are more of hte oldschool they sound like half thrash and half death metal kind of.

It is their most technical, but also their less fluid and inconsistent of the three.

Like Andy said, they sound thrashy because that was the logical step to follow. If you think about it, most old school bands have this kind of feel and vibe.

Shit man, the new Funebrarum is kicking my ass.

On my first listen and I can place this above Tribulation at the very least, possibly on Excoriate's level, but won't make that decision yet.

Caducity rules. New album was disappointing though, even though it's in the same direction as The Gentle Annihilation of the Enthroned.

Eh if your into the sound of the old cannibal corpse and autopsy. Mortician is rather interesting. The vocals could be a bit better but they kick in.

All CC is godly. Autopsy, not so much. On Mortician, I hated that band forever, and literally one day I threw on Darkest Day Of Horror and loved it. Dunno how that snapped with me, but it worked, now I listen to them regularly.

All CC is godly. Autopsy, not so much. On Mortician, I hated that band forever, and literally one day I threw on Darkest Day Of Horror and loved it. Dunno how that snapped with me, but it worked, now I listen to them regularly.

if you think Cannibal Corpse is better than Autopsy then you must be deaf.